Tennis Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought I would start one for her as she is finally playing tournaments again!
A few years ago she was a top prospect and she's still only 18 years old.

This week she's playing $75K Midland qualifying. She beat Jennifer Widjaja 64 61 in the first round and plays Miho Saeki next! Go Georgia!

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
Georgia beat Saeki (the top seed) 6-2 7-5 for the best win of her career :yeah:

Good luck against Tatsiana Uvarova!

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
She is playing Tier III Memphis quallies and played Jennifer Hopkins tonight. Still waiting for the score though! Go Georgia although it says she has switched to American citizenship on the WTA website's drawsheet!

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
On the rankings it has her as GBR.

Looks like shes still a great prospect hope she stays playing for GBR and gets hersefl top 500 soon.

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Georgia Rose is playing again at the $10K Southlake challenger and won her first round match over Shadisha Robinson 63 67 20 ret. She will play either #1 seed Sarah Fansler or fellow Brit Danielle Brown in the second round. I might go and watch as I live only an hour's drive from Southlake! :D

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Go Georgia!

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Georgia is playing again but this time back in England at the $10K in Hampstead and has a tough matchup against #2 seed fellow Brit Karen Paterson. Would be a great win but I don't expect too much! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.