Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On tonight's Friends (yes, I suck), Chandler accidently erased Ross' hard drive when he got a virus checking his email. He opened up an email from someone he didn't know because it said "Nude pics of Anna Kournikova". Ross was outraged and said "Anna Kournikova? She hasn't even won a major tournament!"

Fuck you Ross :mad:

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I haven't watched the show all season cause I watch Survivor. I couldn't believe the first time I watch it they are taking a shot at Anna.

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
That's kind of funny actually ;)

·
Registered
2,790 Posts
Keith said:
woulda been funnier if chandler was trying to get pics of jennifer

hey Keef! They even mentioned Billie Jean! Couldnt help but think of your Billie Jean cd's! LOL

so....your mail still down? ROTFL????

:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
WtaTour4Ever said:
Its not like Ross is a real person or anything!!
:eek:

Are you serious???

Fuck!

Reactions: vaiva

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
thats what you get for watching shitty televison

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
decemberlove said:
thats what you get for watching shitty televison
LOL. I agree.

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
my fav tennis line from an old FRIENDS episode was when Ross and Monica's dad was watching a tennis match on telly and quiped

"Boy that Steffi Graf's got quite a tush!!!" :D :bounce: :D

wasn't there a thread recently about how a writer for the show seems to be a tennis nut coz he/she writes into a number of tennis quips?

·
Registered
731 Posts
It's David Scwimmer who's the tennis nut, he often puts in tennis quips. I think his fave player was Testud because he suggested Sandrine as a baby name for Emma.

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
It is funny, it actually takes the piss out of the people who always write "Anna Kournikova - who has yet to win a major title", not Anna K.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts