Tennis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,682 Posts
Begu was salty AF, lol.
Annoying behaviour and terrible handshake, bye gurl!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Big upset!
60 of 180 Jurmala's points defended!
Begu complaining about the surface was annoying. Girl - shouldn't you be in Tokyo on hard now?

·
Retired
6,791 Posts
Kasia was having a horrible season and all of a sudden she makes it to the quarterfinals of a WTA event again.
Watch her going all the way to the final now :p

I'm just happy for her, she played a great match today and totally deserved the win. The last few months have been really tough for her so it's heartwarming to see her putting some wins together again with a big smile and kind words for the crowd. She seems to appreciate her time in Gdynia :)

·
★ ★ ★ ★ ★
11,513 Posts
Officially no top100 player left in the tournament anymore and guaranteed first time WTA winner and 2nd round isn’t even done yet 💀 yikes

I guess Kozlova should be the favorite now, but who knows at this point? No winner would be surprising tbh.

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
Because of the Olympic Games, there are weak players playing in Gdynia. This is an opportunity to gain valuable points for the ranking.

Kasia played very well today. Definitely better than against Terez Mrdeza.
In the match with Kozlova she also has her chances.
Begu's behavior was pathetic. Terribly unsympathetic and rude player.

·
Registered
9,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kasia was having a horrible season and all of a sudden she makes it to the quarterfinals of a WTA event again.
Watch her going all the way to the final now :p

I'm just happy for her, she played a great match today and totally deserved the win. The last few months have been really tough for her so it's heartwarming to see her putting some wins together again with a big smile and kind words for the crowd. She seems to appreciate her time in Gdynia :)
it's so weird the interviews are made in English and her own words are translated to Polish by the interviewer

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
I have no idea what has happened lately with Begu . a clay MM with no competition , girl this is your time to shine !

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Kawa with another random run just when her Jūrmala points are about to fall off

Reactions: Veesus Christ
1 - 13 of 13 Posts