1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Zanevska is a tennis player, part time model, candle seller
and now opens bakery. She is so busy
Seriously, she is so solid and produces some high quality performance
Kuzmova hit more powerful strokes and services in later 2nd set, saved MPs at 0-5 to avoid bagel but was too little and too late

Zanevska could reach another SF and stop producing tacky candles! I wish her well.
http://instagr.am/p/CQ_hzo6LuPJ/ http://instagr.am/p/CQDhErqrheA/

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I have the greatest admiration now for Miss Savage Love Candles (phwoar, what a name!)
I just hope that she doesn't wade into politics... the temptation must be strong in a divided and polarized country such as Belgium.
Keep playing well and good luck!

PS:
Don’t hesitate to contact me, Marina [sic] Zanevska. I will be always happy to create candle specially for you. [email protected]
:love:

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
38,175 Posts
I think it is fair to say Maryna is totally blitzing her way through this field. It is pretty impressive. Kuzmova didn't play all that bad, yes she isn't that great at the net and maybe she hit a few more errors than she would have liked but she has good power and she was clearly doing everything she could to make a match of this. Maryna was just at another level.

To put Maryna's form in perspective, relative to the remaining quarterfinalists in this event I will just throw out a few numbers.

In the 1st two rounds Parrizas-Diaz and Gorgodze both lost 19 games. Kucova and Bondar both lost 18 games. Korpatsch lost 22 games. Kozlova lost 21 games. Kawa lost 17 games. Which leaves us with Zanevska. How many total games has Zanevska lost in the first two rounds? Five. Nuff' said.

·
Registered
10,138 Posts
Zanevska is really on fire, she just had that momentum and everything seemed to go in for her. Kuzmova woke up at 4-0 down in the second set and finally tried to make a match of it but Zanevska was too good to fold and it was Kuzmova who cracked in the end.

PS I like the candles but the postage is quite a lot!!!

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
38,175 Posts
Zanevska is really on fire, she just had that momentum and everything seemed to go in for her. Kuzmova woke up at 4-0 down in the second set and finally tried to make a match of it but Zanevska was too good to fold and it was Kuzmova who cracked in the end.

PS I like the candles but the postage is quite a lot!!!
Brexit!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts