Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday, June 1 @ 8pm ET/PT
Post-Impressionists: Van Gogh & Gauguin
In October 1888, two struggling artists joined forces in a tiny yellow house in the South of France. This is the story of the tense friendship between Vincent van Gogh and Paul Gauguin and their "Studio of the South". Though it lasted only 9 weeks and revealed their radically different approaches to painting, their short collaboration proved critical to the development of each artists' work, identity, and destiny, and produced works that helped set the stage for much of modern art. TV PG

...G, I have never seen a special on Paul Gauguin before! Are you happy for me?! God loves me. I can't believe this is happening! You have to watch too, so you can see the beauty that is he, and understand why this will make for an Academy Award-winning film!

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bah, I thought you were going to praise my deceased husband Gauguin who made me a widow-- until I found Gus. Ho hum...

I've never watched Third Watch, but I know it's like your favorite show or something, lol...

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
hi to you

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:) Joe

GBFH, I am a big fat procrastinator... plus, like I said, to make a film on the life of someone involves a lot of research, devotion and obsession. I have the obsession, but not the devotion and research part yet. LOL! So, I don't think I'll start it until I am out of school and more mentally mature *trying to sound smart*

·
Banned
10,399 Posts
I think i can make a movie about jimi hendrix. I know more about him than anyone in the world.

watch, ask me a question about jimi hendrix

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Mrs_Guga said:
:) Joe

GBFH, I am a big fat procrastinator... plus, like I said, to make a film on the life of someone involves a lot of research, devotion and obsession. I have the obsession, but not the devotion and research part yet. LOL! So, I don't think I'll start it until I am out of school and more mentally mature *trying to sound smart*
lmao, you are smart. You don't have to try.

Ah, you need to do it when you're motivated...and maybe the Biography will help give you a place to start? Hope so :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts