Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ou gay club @ school is gonna go to this thingy @ Cornell on Thursday night and they said that "everyone" can score so that means including fatso's like me. :D I'm a little nervous and stuff so I ask for your advice about your first time. Thanks.

·
Tart with a Heart
15,747 Posts
Your first time´s your first time, gay or straight. My advice? Relax, go to have a good time, not to score, and dont be disappointed if nothing happens - you can´t plan it; and when the right person/time presents itself, you´ll know. You´ll be too busy to ask our advice!
Have fun!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Internet Lover, maybe im old fashioned here but I dont really think that you will enjoy your first time at a club function. U shouldnt just have sex with someone out of the blue. I know that I talk all kinds of shit on here, but my advise to you is wait till u are at least dating someone or someone u know. But, if you do choose to have sex with someone at this function, be careful, wear protection and have plenty of petrolum jelly.:wavey:

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Soap can be fun, but not as a lube. lol

For that matter, whip cream and wine can be fun too.... and i dont mean to eat

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,889 Posts
My First Time!

Well, I was straight before I met Tennisace and he is my first (and only) male lover! I would not trade him for the world! But, Than, He's special!:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
lol, Ed.

Talk about learning a lesson the hard way ;)

Internet lover: I also think you really need to make up your mind and not jump into anything. You don't wanna look back at your first time and have regrets. Just do what you are ready to do- that's it. Have fun and be safe- every time, no exceptions.

And if you do decide to go all the way, make sure that you two are greased up like pigs at a county fair.
;)

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,889 Posts
But Seriously, it does not matter if you are gay, straight or bi (I hate tags! They are meaningless) what makes an experience specila, is finding someone special. If you are considering your first experience, take the time to find the right person.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
41,227 Posts
Barrie_Dude said:
But Seriously, it does not matter if you are gay, straight or bi (I hate tags! They are meaningless) what makes an experience specila, is finding someone special. If you are considering your first experience, take the time to find the right person.
Barrie..I'm glad to read these wise words from you..may be you're not that bad afterall;)

·
Registered
19,356 Posts
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

*whispering: I don't remember very well my first time*

:p :p :p :p :p

·
45,913 Posts
I agree with timmbo. Having sex with someone just to have sex is a rather stupid thing.

I'm really happy right now because I have a boyfriend who I care a lot about... but we haven't really had sex sex yet. In the since of doing some packing, hehe.

So, I guess I'm a virgin :angel:

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
185,889 Posts
:confused: :confused: :confused: What?!?!?! Perv4ever paid me a compliment?? Has Hell Frozen Over?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm nervous kinda sorta and excited kinda sorta because I could totally not be a virgin on Thursday. OMG! :confused:

·
Registered
6,133 Posts
It depends on what 'virginity' you are talking about..

Gay guys have a couple of 'virginities'...

1 is giving it for the first time, the other is taking it for the first time!!!

Id advise to do neither with someone youve just met for your first time...

Wait til you meet someone who will be patient and understanding...

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hey I'm a "teen sexual health educator" , but I'm not going to tell you not to do anything sexually, its your decision to make, just be careful and use protection, and think about the consequences. I have definately been emotionally hurt in the past by going too far too early, and you don't even want to know how young I am. So think long and hard about what it is you really want

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Blazedboy I'm just kinda nervous because I don't really know how to do it if you know what I mean and this is gonna be at Cornell where the guys are more experienced or what not.
:confused:

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
BCP looks back into the very distant past:( ;)

The first time is very nervewracking, but you will be so relieved once it is over, that you have a run on the board so to speak.

My advice is:

- relax, and have fun
- try to take things slow (don't bite it off!;) ), and keep an eye open to see what your partner is doing, and what you can learn
- if you have always wanted to "take it", and you feel like you are ready to try, then try it!- But Be Safe, as everyone else has said
- if taking it doesn't interest you at all- THEN DON"T
- oh, and don't use soap........:eek:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey thanks for that ball change! It might happen on Thursday so I'm gonna post on here Friday to let ya's know what happened.

Hey Scottso that's awesome you have a boyfriend! I'm totally jealous of you! That's awesome you're starting off the year in a great way because I know we both wanted to make changes this year. Wish me luck! :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts