Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok well i just signed in this morning and saw that there was an ad at the top of my page for 'Gay Thug Dating' :haha:

I don't have anything against the ads... I just think that it may not be appropriate for some younger posters.... :lol: :eek:

*edit* screenshot added ;)

·
Rest In Peace, Elena
19,592 Posts
I found out that Barrie_Dude signed up on that website. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
15,895 Posts
OMG that is hilarious! Would be a great joke, if only it were not true. :eek:

Is that the gay thug in the picture, or is he calling the gay thug for a date?

·
Registered
21,364 Posts
:lol: I was wondering about that earlier. Nothing against it, just wonder how many gay thugs there are out there? Isnt this site just gonna set up violent encounters?

·
Registered
21,825 Posts
MLMAOOOOO :haha: I saw it and cracked up. :rolls:

·
Premium Member
23,427 Posts
OMG there have been more than 3 or 4 Gay ads in history of this forum :smash:

i think a lot of people here know my opinion about this.

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Jeяonimo;13333514 said:
OMG there have been more than 3 or 4 Gay ads in history of this forum :smash:

i think a lot of people here know my opinion about this.
I don't.

Please don't hold back from sharing your pearls of wisdom.

·
Registered
7,916 Posts
...and people wonder why the WTA didn't want to be associated with this site :tape:

Reactions: F-R-E-A-K

·
Kookie Supporter
67,256 Posts
One wonders if a Straight thugs dating thread would have given this type of response.

But I checked it out to see what it was like. They show you some thugs that want to date, one of them boasting about his large penis, one of the other wanting to play prison rape scenarios. So I agree it's not the site you would want younger posters/ your children to arrive at.

I will give word to the higher ups to have a look at it (not the site, but the removing of the ad).

·
Registered
29,542 Posts
One wonders if a Straight thugs dating thread would have given this type of response.

But I checked it out to see what it was like. They show you some thugs that want to date, one of them boasting about his large penis, one of the other wanting to play prison rape scenarios. So I agree it's not the site you would want younger posters/ your children to arrive at.

I will give word to the higher ups to have a look at it (not the site, but the removing of the ad).
Oh come on. :rolleyes:

But thank you for saying something.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts