5121 - 5140 of 5262 Posts

·
Registered
72,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,131

·
Premium Member
14,122 Posts
I am curious to see the use of the mountains I sent you!
They reach the mountains in the next chapter and stay there for the next few chapters after that. Don't suppose you have any photos of a mountaintop dragon's cave do you?

Sigi also sent me a couple of pics he took while hiking. I'm spoilt for choice in mountain scenery thanks to you guys.

·
Registered
72,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,134
They reach the mountains in the next chapter and stay there for the next few chapters after that. Don't suppose you have any photos of a mountaintop dragon's cave do you?

Sigi also sent me a couple of pics he took while hiking. I'm spoilt for choice in mountain scenery thanks to you guys.
But I have
photos of caves and tunnels on mountaintops

·
Registered
21,735 Posts
I went to the supermarket today. Wearing gloves and a mask and trying my best to keep myself away from others eventhough that was tough as there were enough people in the market as well. However a lot or most were wearing masks atleast. Got home, sprayed the bags and my clothes, wallet, credit card. Washed my hands, went in the shower, sprayed my carpet where I had walked. Ugh. Can this be over yet. :confused:

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
107,794 Posts
I went to the supermarket today. Wearing gloves and a mask and trying my best to keep myself away from others eventhough that was tough as there were enough people in the market as well. However a lot or most were wearing masks atleast. Got home, sprayed the bags and my clothes, wallet, credit card. Washed my hands, went in the shower, sprayed my carpet where I had walked. Ugh. Can this be over yet. :confused:
Stay strong and even more important healthy :hug:

·
Registered
72,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,140
In Italy only limited numbers are allowed into shops so that you don't get too close to others.

As for shoes, they said it's unlikely you get it through that/carpets etc

5121 - 5140 of 5262 Posts