Tennis Forum banner

5061 - 5080 of 5229 Posts

·
Genie Bouchard of TF
107,782 Posts
Guys, when you go shopping for food and stuff, regardless of whether they have what you need or not, please remember to say thank you to the people working in the store. They are working their arses off and risking their health for the rest of us right now. So please show appreciations.

it’s just hard to show more respects when you always been nice and friendly to the Supermarkt stuff.

i always go to the same Supermarkt, they know me, I know them, they greet me even on the parking lot when they see me (uncommon in Germany for supermarkets)

but I know, and it’s hard to understand for me when people act rude for no reason to people who try her best but can’t change the situation

·
Premium Member
14,119 Posts
it’s just hard to show more respects when you always been nice and friendly to the Supermarkt stuff.

i always go to the same Supermarkt, they know me, I know them, they greet me even on the parking lot when they see me (uncommon in Germany for supermarkets)

but I know, and it’s hard to understand for me when people act rude for no reason to people who try her best but can’t change the situation
I'd like to think people are starting to recognise who the really indispensable people are and it turns out it's the ones who were often most taken for granted.

·
Registered
72,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,068
Guys, when you go shopping for food and stuff, regardless of whether they have what you need or not, please remember to say thank you to the people working in the store. They are working their arses off and risking their health for the rest of us right now. So please show appreciations.
In all fairness, it's what I do regardless of the situation. But even more so, I am trying my best to be positive and thankful these days

·
Premium Member
14,119 Posts
I've read the news... what a sad day
He was a real inspiration. He's one of the artists I always go to to see how it's done.

The format of Flagons & Dragons (12 panel grid, 3 across, 4 down) is based on the Asterix books and other similar French comics like Valerian. It's a format aimed at telling a story rather than showing off art, as most American comics tend to do.

That's what Uderzo did. He told a story. You never sat there looking at his artwork thinking "Wow! That looks really cool!" because it would get in the way of the story. But simple isn't the same as easy. Uderzo was a genius.

Take this panel:

The feet disappearing out of the top of the panel while the sandals stay on the floor is brilliant. It's hilarious time and again. But it's not just the visual gag, it's the execution of it. Look at the movement in Asterix here. This is as good as it gets.

·
HEADBANGER
69,102 Posts

·
Premium Member
170,587 Posts
My moms in the hospital. As u know she has late stage COPD. My dad found her last night on the couch bleeding out from her bottom . Obviously I can’t visit her in the hospital but to the current circumstances

·
Devoted Capriati-Ite
182,609 Posts
My moms in the hospital. As u know she has late stage COPD. My dad found her last night on the couch bleeding out from her bottom . Obviously I can’t visit her in the hospital but to the current circumstances
Prayers and love

5061 - 5080 of 5229 Posts