Tennis Forum banner

4741 - 4760 of 4802 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,028 Posts
I really enjoyed seeing all the players taking action in that direction. Remarkable :yeah:
I must admit when I said I'd donate £1 for every ace Katie Boulter hit I didn't realise she was going make her comeback in a $25K ITF, playing qualies :oops: She's going to cost me a few quid at this rate. No aces stats yet but she's won her the Q rounds in straight sets. Still, all in a good cause. I've donated $20 as a down payment.

·
Registered
72,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,742
Yeah, mid March is also my starting time for my Spring yard cleanup. So far it has been a warm winter, but of course all that could change in Feb...
It's an awfully warm and not-snowy winter here too.
But at least it is freeze on lower levels, so it will help my soil

·
Registered
72,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4,747
Same here! It will hit 65f / 18.3c here later in the week 😱

Btw, that’s a nicely sized plot for growing vegis and the likes 😎
No, thankfully never above 9°C here and in the morning it's around -4°C but it's still above average, especially at higher altitute where it is barely freezing these days due to warm air up there...
not to mention that the last proper snowfall was in November....

·
Premium Member
14,028 Posts
Could someone please tell me what this post says 😘? I think it’s German ? Sigi ?

Google translate says:
"How crass! Tsitsipas hurts his own father in this outburst! And no consequences, just a warning, absurd. For such an action you would have to lock him up for the Australian Open, he wouldn't do it a second time. Yes, tennis has a problem with boys' disbehaviour"

:unsure: Is "disbehaviour" even a word?

·
Registered
36,074 Posts
Google translate says:
"How crass! Tsitsipas hurts his own father in this outburst! And no consequences, just a warning, absurd. For such an action you would have to lock him up for the Australian Open, he wouldn't do it a second time. Yes, tennis has a problem with boys' disbehaviour"

:unsure: Is "disbehaviour" even a word?
Quite good translation IMO ;)
Misbehaviour it should read ;)

·
Premium Member
14,028 Posts
Primrose back to wielding her favourite weapon, a broom. This is for a three page bar fight for chapter 5, kind of like Robin Hood, a western saloon brawl and a Jackie Chan movie all rolled into one. The scene also feature a cameo from Led Zeppelin. Hey, if Game of Thrones can have Ed Sheeran then I can have Page, Plant & co. Jimmy Page's double necked lute will be "borrowed" and used as a weapon in the fight.

4741 - 4760 of 4802 Posts