Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
well its 2.50 here but what always happens in these threds is all the europeans come in and say its nothing and that they play 10 to 15 and whatever.

·
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect
32,385 Posts
I don't care : I don't have a car ! I don't poluate :p

Reactions: Wojtek

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
Around $2.40 here. It's seriously getting ridiculous.

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
i wish people who stop whining about gas prices.

gas in america is one of the cheapest liquids you can buy! some america car owners are some of most childish whiners on the planet.

Milk: $3.59 / gallon
Orange juice: $6.50 / gallon
Olive oil: $30 / gallon
Vegetible oil: $8 / gallon
Peanut oil: $22 / gallon
Soda: $3.74 per 3.7 litters (about one gallon)
yellow mustrad: $17.44 / gallon
Sam Adams light beer: $14.18 / 128 oz. (one gallon)

if anything you people should be freaking greatful you only have to pay $2plus a gallon.

and anyway, if paying these low prices for something that is so limited in quantities does not suit you, buy hybrid, or walk you fat bitches.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
i wish people who stop whining about gas prices.

gas in america is one of the cheapest liquids you can buy! some america car owners are some of most childish whiners on the planet.

Milk: $3.59 / gallon
Orange juice: $6.50 / gallon
Olive oil: $30 / gallon
Vegetible oil: $8 / gallon
Peanut oil: $22 / gallon
Soda: $3.74 per 3.7 litters (about one gallon)
yellow mustrad: $17.44 / gallon
Sam Adams light beer: $14.18 / 128 oz. (one gallon)

if anything you people should be freaking greatful you only have to pay $2plus a gallon.

and anyway, if paying these low prices for something that is so limited in quantities does not suit you, buy hybrid, or walk you fat bitches.
Well shit, don't be shy, tell us how you really feel about your American friends... :yawn:

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
sixfeetfree said:
Well shit, don't be shy, tell us how you really feel about your American friends... :yawn:
thank god none of my friends are these kind of cry babies! :wavey:

fucking need to have some sense beat into them.
wahhhhhh wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh $2.15 a gallon waaaaahhhhhhhh .
:armed: :armed:

·
Registered
563 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
thank god none of my friends are these kind of cry babies! :wavey:

fucking need to have some sense beat into them.
wahhhhhh wahhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhh $2.15 a gallon waaaaahhhhhhhh .
:armed: :armed:
That's it, let it all out...

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
sixfeetfree said:
That's it, let it all out...
trust me, i havent even started.

whats your damage anyway? not a fan of truth? or do you like truth be sugar coated?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
trust me, i havent even started.

whats your damage anyway? not a fan of truth? or do you like truth be sugar coated?
I have no problem with truth, trust me. You seem to take serious umbrage with the fact that we don't pay the prices that other nations' pay for fuel... you even sound bitter about it. The fact is, if we are paying 1.89 for something and then the price goes up to 2.50, we have the right not to like it, just as you have that same right. I don't care what the "rest of the world" pays for something, if my price goes up, I don't like it, and I should have the right to bitch about it without you turning it into a hate mongering session.

Blame your countries taxes on the fuel prices you pay, always blaming America or Americans for the current state of affairs is getting fuckin old...

·
Registered
563 Posts
You didn't assign blame in your post, my last sentence was expressing my feeling that when something in the world goes wrong, someone always wants to blame the U.S. for it. Just wanted to clear that up.

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
sixfeetfree said:
I have no problem with truth, trust me. You seem to take serious umbrage with the fact that we don't pay the prices that other nations' pay for fuel... you even sound bitter about it. The fact is, if we are paying 1.89 for something and then the price goes up to 2.50, we have the right not to like it, just as you have that same right. I don't care what the "rest of the world" pays for something, if my price goes up, I don't like it, and I should have the right to bitch about it without you turning it into a hate mongering session.

Blame your countries taxes on the fuel prices you pay, always blaming America or Americans for the current state of affairs is getting fuckin old...
who said anything about what other nationals pay? i neither know nor frankly care what other nations pay for gas. so what the fuck are you talking about?

i am talking about what gas in america costs compared to other liquids in america, you dipshit. no one said anything about what other countries pay.
in fact i went out of my way to make it clear that i was talking about prices in america.

seriously check this out: http://www.rif.org/

because you are not a good reader!

p.s.
i dont pay for fuel because i dont drive, and gas prices here are the same as they are in the rest of continental us.

p.p.s. next time just say that you are fucking idiot who cant read and save everyone some time and scrolling ok?

·
Registered
563 Posts
Jigglypuff said:
who said anything about what other nationals pay? i neither know nor frankly care what other nations pay for gas. so what the fuck are you talking about?

i am talking about what gas in america costs compared to other liquids in america, you dipshit. no one said anything about what other countries pay.
in fact i went out of my way to make it clear that i was talking about prices in america.

seriously check this out: http://www.rif.org/

because you are not a good reader!

p.s.
i dont pay for fuel because i dont drive, and gas prices here are the same as they are in the rest of continental us.

p.p.s. next time just say that you are fucking idiot who cant read and save everyone some time and scrolling ok?

My mistake, I assumed you were comparing fuel prices in America to fuel prices elsewhere, otherwise, what would you compare our prices to? Now who's the dipshit? Number two, what the fuck do "liquids" have to do with anything, comparing liquid price to liquid price regardless of commodity says a lot about your intelligence. I have no idea where you got your fucked up prices but I don't pay those amounts, again, you are mistaken, as usual... do you see a pattern developing here?

You don't drive?... well I'm sure I'm not the only one thankful for that! Thanks for the rif.org url, it came in very handy. I have one for you as well, I just thought it might help you express yourself a bit more clearly... http://www.apa.org/pubinfo/anger.html

One last thought... I don't ever recall anyone posting such a rude and discontent reply as you did without some provocation... oh wait, the U.S. not liking rising fuel prices was the provocation, forgive me, I'm old and I forget easily. You have serious issues, please seek help. I gave you no reason for you to address me like you did... which again, says a lot about you. A last bit of advice Jiggly... just say NO!

And you wonder why someone threatened you and your family... the gene pool in your end is getting shallow isn't it....

1 - 20 of 111 Posts