Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
It really doesn't look like ti's gonna be a "breakthrough" movie if you know what i mean.... :)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
I am also a fan of Garfield and I want to see the movie too, but it doesn't seem to be good at all, espeically with the two main person character being some tenny booper chick flick level actors and I am also dissappointed that the dog is not cgi animated as well

·
Supposed Former , Administrator
9,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wongqks said:
I am also a fan of Garfield and I want to see the movie too, but it doesn't seem to be good at all, espeically with the two main person character being some tenny booper chick flick level actors and I am also dissappointed that the dog is not cgi animated as well
Yeah, the guy playing John is a bit too cute for this character, well from what i saw in the preview. Not sure the movie adaptation was really necessary.. and yeah it's unlikely this movie will be remembered as a 'must seen'. But it's Garfield and he's great anyway :cool:

·
15,168 Posts
No offense, but I don't think I'll see that. The way garfield is animated is scary looking :scared::crying2:

·
8,263 Posts
Dahveed said:
Yeah, the guy playing John is a bit too cute for this character, well from what i saw in the preview. Not sure the movie adaptation was really necessary.. and yeah it's unlikely this movie will be remembered as a 'must seen'. But it's Garfield and he's great anyway :cool:
Yeah I will probably see it as a Garfield fan, if someone is going with me :p

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Dahveed said:
Whenever he wants indeed! I'm a big admirer of the Garfield comics and i'd love to see that movie and apparently it's been out in the US since June but i can't find a date of release in the UK, anyone knows? And anyone has seen it in the US? Is it good? Any comments?
I havn't see it yet but I want to see it. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts