Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
I almost fell off my chair when I saw Gaby standing there :bounce: ..can we have Gaby present the trophy at every Grand Slam PLEASE.

·
Registered
16,036 Posts
Gaby Gaby Hey!!

She's still got it. :)

·
Registered
12,546 Posts
gaby :hearts: :drool: :drool:

the only positive from this match

Reactions: galadriel

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I love Gaby, but I wondered, what is she doing there? She is not French. She never even got to the finals of RG. Maybe they just needed a babe. Anyway, she was my second fav or all time.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
TonyP said:
I love Gaby, but I wondered, what is she doing there? She is not French. She never even got to the finals of RG. Maybe they just needed a babe. Anyway, she was my second fav or all time.
She travells all the time through the world, and besides Roland Garros is the Slam where the Argentineans perform the best. She always there to support them. that's what Gaby was doing there!

Joaco

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
just curious... is she still single?

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
NO, I meant, why was she picked to be part of the presentation ceremony? She is not even particularly associated with Roland Garros, since she never won the tournament. But don't get me wrong, she is a wonderful girl and I love seeing her. I would actually like to hear more about her life since leaving tennis. And how can a girl that beautiful still be single?

Boggles the mind!

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
Wow
She was in better shape than many players on tour!!
:hearts:

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
"why was she picked to be part of the presentation ceremony?"

steffi obvious didn't want to do it. they asked her first!

·
Banned
4,073 Posts
Have to admit, it was nice to see Gabi, but WHY did the invite her?

She never won RG and never even reached the final. So they may as well have asked Cindy Crawford to present the trophy.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts