1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, TOP President
9,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FWTT Survivor 2005: Benguet

Fifteenth Tribal Council and Survivor Match

Hello Oras :)

This is your fifteenth tribal council. Obviously, this is not a very comfortable place for you to be in as you have to vote off one person who you think should be in the Survivor Match. You have to vote off a challenger from the tribe and the vote of that person would determine the other player in the survivor match.

TO EXPLAIN, if player A got the most number of votes then she goes to the survivor match. Whoever player A VOTED FOR will be HER OPPONENT. If there is a tie in the most number of votes then a cointoss will be done.

*If Player A was unable to vote or was unable to give a VALID VOTE, then the person with the NEXT HIGHEST number of votes will be her opponent. In case of ties in the next highest number of votes, a cointoss will be done.

*If there is NO next highest number of votes (the votes are unanimous and the person voted out was unable to vote) then NO SURVIVOR MATCH will be done and the person will be then AUTOMATICALLY DEFEATED.

KARLA HERRERA has immunity. You can not vote for her this week.

*The one who loses this survivor match, that is a best-out-of-three set tennis match for this particular tribal council, will be our SIXTH SURVIVOR JUDGE, one of seven who will determine our champion. The winner will live to fight for the title another day.

So, we go to the matter of the vote. Each of you must submit your vote to me through PM (ONLY thru PM) with the following:

YOUR NAME

WHO YOU ARE VOTING AGAINST

REASON WHY YOU ARE VOTING FOR THEM
(the voter's name will not be revealed so don't worry about saying what you really feel)

* IF ANY OF THESE ARE MISSING from YOUR VOTE THEN YOUR VOTE WILL BE INVALID

*If you do not submit a VALID VOTE by the deadline then you will incur a vote AGAINST YOURSELF

*The Survivor Match would be played the day after the votes are read.

DEADLINE FOR THE VOTE IS this COMING FRIDAY, 11 am GMT.

If you have any questions, post them here.

·
9,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

I will read each vote with their
corresponding reason and the players
that will be in our Survivor Match
for this week.

Get ready.

·
9,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Oras tribe

First vote...

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Larissa

I didn't vote! :sad:

One vote Larissa. Next vote...

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Paula

You are the person I know the least left in the game and one of the few people who didn't participate constantly in the game!

One vote Larissa, one vote Paula. Next vote.

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Larissa

Dunno who to pick.

Two votes Larissa, one vote Paula. Last vote...

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Marie-Eve

She's voted for me many times and I want revenge. She used to be a close friend, now I don't think I can trust her.

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

The player voted out to go the Survivor Match is...

Larissa Liashenko!

·
9,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Larissa's opponent in this week's Survivor Match will be...

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

*Paula Masterton!

*According to FWTT Survivor rules, if the player voted out did not vote, the next determining factor would be the person with the next most number of votes against her. If there are ties, a coin toss will be done, best two out of three.

·
9,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Our Survivor Match for this week will feature...

Larissa

VS

Paula

Find out tomorrow who wins and stays and who will loses and be the next one to go when the Survivor Match is played tomorrow!

·
9,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Survivor Match

Larissa Liashenko and Paula Masterton are flown to the newly-built Benguet Tennis Center. This court is quite different from previous Survivors as this is played on a high-altitude. The surface, as has been tradition, is crushed seashells, which is unique to the country.

·
9,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First Set

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

6-2 First Set to...

Larissa

Last year's French Open champion took complete control in the first set, working her Serve and Forehand to exquisite perfection. She looked completely comfortable on the slow, unpredictable shell surface. Despite playing here just last week, Paula couldn't quite handle Larissa's game in the first set. Her opponent's power kept her pinned at the baseline, where she is least comfortable in. Larissa ended the set at love, with big smash to the open court.

·
9,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Second Set

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Larissa Liashenko

def

Paula Masterton

6-2 7-6 (0)!

Things were much closer in the second set. Paula concentrated on winning her own service games, keeping her play simple and straightforward. But Larissa's game never relented, crushing her opponent whenever she could. At 5-6, with Larissa serving, Paula slipped and twisted her ankle in the process. She was clearly while the trainers helped her up. Paula called immediately for a 10-minuted timeout while she discussed her options with her trainer. Paula decided to play through the uncomfort, in the hopes of taking it to the final set and her injury subsiding. Unfortunately, things did not work as Paula had hoped. During the tiebreak, her movement was clearly inhibited and she often stopped in midpoint when forced to run side to side. Larissa pounced on the opportunity to close out the match in straight sets and did not give away a single point. She took Paula out with a drop shot which her opponent was clearly not going to make a move for. Paula, our first ever Survivor Finalist, is out of Survvior Benguet and will have her hand on becoming a Sixth Survivor Judge.

·
9,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Final Words

Paula

It was really unfortunate when I twisted my foot. It tried my best. All the best to the final three.

·
9,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The court is cleaned and readied for the next Survivor Match.

Larissa's first trip to the Survivor Match is a success and she is back to Oras. Paula finally folds and becomes our sixth survivor judge.

Three are left. Who will be our last survivor judge? Who will be our finalists? Who will win the title?

Follow FWTT Survivor 2005: Benguet!

·
Registered
10,782 Posts
paula :sad:

want to apologise as i was moving flat over the weekend and was unable to get online

sorry to jacs as he puts such hard work in.

remember i will be watching so behave ;)

·
9,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts