Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
45,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AP

In a move which no one yet understands or is really attempting to, Anjelica de la Courtiere and Eva Sorrenta of Canada have unveiled a new project that they call the most significant charity work in decades. In an interview in Sydney last night, the two announced plans to build a new tennis camp in Iceland.

What has critics, reporters, and just every damn person on the planet baffled is that the camp isn't for people at all, but for endangered animals.

"I'm so honoured to be able to use my professional status and name, to bring forth such a wonderful cause, it's an incredible feeling and I hope that it gets the support it deserves," quoted Eva Sorrenta, former #1 in the world in doubles who has kicked major ass on numerous occasions.

Anjelica de la Courtiere said, "I came up with the idea at first when Eva talked about getting a pet rhino for me for our Australian Open victory present. I thought, OH MY GOD... why not build a TENNIS camp for endangered species? Those reserves are SO boring, what do those poor animals do all day... so I decided... let them play tennis and eat cake!"

The Iceland Secretary of the Interior has confirmed that the two stars purchased land and are currently building the camp. When asked for his opinion, the Secretary stormed off mumbling something about stupid 'Canucks.'

Although the two players certainly have their wits about them on the court... one can only wonder about their sanity off of it.

·
Registered
9,886 Posts
Scotso said:
AP

Although the two players certainly have their wits about them on the court... <b>one can only wonder about their sanity off of it.</b>
Marteena is slightly concerned now about the mental health of her two friends Eva and Anjelica.....not sure what to think! LOL:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
:eek: is all Monica Gambill could say about the situation!

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
Hey thats my saying!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts