Registered
3,906 Posts
Sabine Graf will follow Fleri

• Brisbane International - Brisbane, Australia - Premier - HARD
  • Adelaide International - Adelaide, Australia - Premier - HARD
  • Australian Open - Melbourne, Australia - Grand Slam - HARD
  • Fed Cup I
  • St. Petersburg Ladies Trophy - St. Petersburg, Russia - Premier - HARD
  • Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships - Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Premier - HARD
  • Qatar Total Open 2019 - Doha, Qatar - Premier 5 - HARD
  • Lyon Open - Lyon, France - International - HARD
  • BNP Paribas Open - Indian Wells, USA - Premier Mandatory - HARD
  • Miami Open - Miami, USA - Premier Mandatory - HARD

·
Registered
24,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
A current update on the entries, 6th of December 2019:

Brisbane: 9 entries
Auckland: 13 entries
Shenzhen: 6 entries

Adelaide: 12 entries
Hobart: 15 entries

St. Petersburg: 15 entries
Hua Hin: 12 entries

Dubai: 16 entries
Budapest: 12 entries

Doha: 22 entries
Acapulco: 6 entries

Lyon: 11 entries
Monterrey: 17 entries

·
Registered
522 Posts
SLIJNGAARD OUT OF 2020 SEASON

Dutch No.1 Anita Slijngaard announced today she was pregnant and would be missing the 2020 FWTT season. Slijngaard, is three months pregnant but wanted to defend the Hopman Cup title with compatriot Tallon Griekspoor.

"It very much a surprise, but happy one. I was feeling very tired, and I went to doctor and was not expecting result." explain the 22-year-old. "I will comeback for sure, but I am not setting a goal, other than, next year" she added.

"I've also had some problems with my shoulder, it was getting to place where I need to think about what to do. So hopefully this will give me time also to fix this and be come back stronger" she continued.

Slijngaard will still be working with coach Alix de Jansen. However, de Jansen also works with Danish teenager Sannie Carlson, and confirmed she will be making her FWTT senior debut in 2020, starting in Shenzhen.

Carlson, the 2018 Wimbledon junior champion impressed at last weeks exhibition in Hawaii beating Piper Elliot and Maria Abdiakova to reach the final (losing to Abdiakova) and is excited to turn pro “I can’t wait to play” she beamed.

As a result Slijngaard has withdrawn from all tournaments in January to March and Carlson will enter the following events

Sannie Carlson
Shenzhen
Adelaide
Australian Open
Taipei City
Fed Cup
Hua Hin
Budapest
Acapulco
Monterrey
Indian Wells
Guadalajara
Miami
Newport Beach

·
Registered
24,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

Dutch No.1 Anita Slijngaard announced today she was pregnant and would be missing the 2020 FWTT season. Slijngaard, is three months pregnant but wanted to defend the Hopman Cup title with compatriot Tallon Griekspoor.

"It very much a surprise, but happy one. I was feeling very tired, and I went to doctor and was not expecting result." explain the 22-year-old. "I will comeback for sure, but I am not setting a goal, other than, next year" she added.

"I've also had some problems with my shoulder, it was getting to place where I need to think about what to do. So hopefully this will give me time also to fix this and be come back stronger" she continued.

Slijngaard will still be working with coach Alix de Jansen. However, de Jansen also works with Danish teenager Sannie Carlson, and confirmed she will be making her FWTT senior debut in 2020, starting in Shenzhen.

Carlson, the 2018 Wimbledon junior champion impressed at last weeks exhibition in Hawaii beating Piper Elliot and Maria Abdiakova to reach the final (losing to Abdiakova) and is excited to turn pro “I can’t wait to play” she beamed.

As a result Slijngaard has withdrawn from all tournaments in January to March and Carlson will enter the following events

Sannie Carlson
Shenzhen
Adelaide
Australian Open
Taipei City
Fed Cup
Hua Hin
Budapest
Acapulco
Monterrey
Indian Wells
Guadalajara
Miami
Newport Beach
:eek::eek: I didn't expect that, especially with Anita being ranked to high in both singles and doubles; are you sure?

·
Registered
1,851 Posts

Sannie Carlson
Shenzhen
Adelaide
Australian Open
Taipei City
Fed Cup
Hua Hin
Budapest
Acapulco
Monterrey
Indian Wells
Guadalajara
Miami
Newport Beach
Oh, now I see she is still alive 😬

Could you please move us from Dubai to Budapest please Steve?

Thanks
🙌

·
Registered
214 Posts
I apologize for the radio silence S-T-E-V-E, my account was blocked because of the update on tennis forum

Zivka Zabokrecina's Schedule 2020 Jan-Mar

• ASB Classic - Auckland, New Zealand - International - HARD
  • Hobart International - Hobart, Australia - International - HARD
  • Fed Cup I
  • Hungarian Ladies Open - Budapest, Hungary - International - HARD
  • Abierto GNP Seguros - Monterrey, Mexico - International - HARD
Hope this hasn't been an inconvenience for anyone!

·
Registered
24,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I apologize for the radio silence S-T-E-V-E, my account was blocked because of the update on tennis forum

Zivka Zabokrecina's Schedule 2020 Jan-Mar

• ASB Classic - Auckland, New Zealand - International - HARD
  • Hobart International - Hobart, Australia - International - HARD
  • Fed Cup I
  • Hungarian Ladies Open - Budapest, Hungary - International - HARD
  • Abierto GNP Seguros - Monterrey, Mexico - International - HARD
Hope this hasn't been an inconvenience for anyone!
No worries at all, welcome back :D

·
Registered
24,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
A current update on the entries, 14th of December 2019:

Brisbane: 9 entries
Auckland: 14 entries
Shenzhen: 6 entries

Adelaide: 12 entries
Hobart: 16 entries

St. Petersburg: 16 entries
Hua Hin: 12 entries

Dubai: 16 entries
Budapest: 13 entries

Doha: 23 entries
Acapulco: 6 entries

Lyon: 11 entries
Monterrey: 18 entries

·
Registered
23,161 Posts

·
Registered
23,161 Posts
btw, what is the latest when we can switch tournaments?

41 - 60 of 90 Posts