1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
25,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
92 Posts
Haha

LOL, that's a funny pic..."mugging" at Martina? Oh gosh:eek:. I wish I was the sunscreen right now:rolleyes:!I guess Anna isn't that upset (about her loss to Anna in Auckland). I wish her well at Sydney, though her draw is formidable.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Yeah there's no way it is Capriati! That definitely looks like hingis (Capriati is way bigger than that!)...and it doesn't really look like Kournikova either (this one is skinnyer whoever it is!!!)....

but thanks for the article anyway!

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
They were blinded by Martina's beuty, thats why they got confused!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
not Capriati

Yeah that can't be Jen as Jen's sponsor is Fila and she surely wouldn't be wearing an Adidas outfit. I can see a slight resemblance in the face but Capriati has a much more muscualr frame whereas Hingis is more slender built.

·
Registered
15,719 Posts
Anna is now trying to take better care of her complexion

She is using sunscreen on her lips to avoid those terrible blisters that were a problem for a Enrique.

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
That's definantly Martina in the picture. I don't know why these copy editors can never get facts or names right! However, is that really Anna? It doesn't look like her.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Actually there were 3 pictures of Anna in today's paper, down here in Melbourne, the one mentioned above, plus a big pic of Anna practising with her lips covered in sunscreen, and another one of her leaving the court, after her practise session..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts