Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if you can rember has made you laught at this years grandslam

For me it has to be Wimbledon When Venus was Playing Davenport it was quite a tight part of the match. At one change over it cut to Venus familiy in the players box and her sister was fast asleep and the other sister was talking to her not knowing she was asleep. As she was talking to her the sister nuge her and the sleeping sister jumped out of her skin and looked about as if to say where am i. That still makes me laught when i think about it :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
32,413 Posts
tammy thinking she beat hantuchova and jumping for joy when she was only up 5-3 in the second set :haha:

·
Registered
47,533 Posts
cool bird said:
What if you can rember has made you laught at this years grandslam

For me it has to be Wimbledon When Venus was Playing Davenport it was quite a tight part of the match. At one change over it cut to Venus familiy in the players box and her sister was fast asleep and the other sister was talking to her not knowing she was asleep. As she was talking to her the sister nuge her and the sleeping sister jumped out of her skin and looked about as if to say where am i. That still makes me laught when i think about it :lol: :lol:
Yeah, that was too funny! Was the match that boring?!

·
Banned
191 Posts
When Serena fell on her ass chasing a ball near the net at Roland Garros. Funniest. Fall. Ever!

·
63,616 Posts
Venus's sister fell asleep and Tamarine celebrated at 5-3 for NOTHING! :haha:

·
Banned
1,014 Posts
:haha:

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
AlexSydney said:
Venus's sister fell asleep and Tamarine celebrated at 5-3 for NOTHING! :haha: