Tennis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amanda is committed to San Diego, LA, and Toronto. I hope she can do well in all of these tournis, but isn't that a bit many tournis in a row before USO? I think she can handle it, but I am a little concerned. Get off to a good start next week Mandy and keep it going!!! Her loss to Koukalova was a bit of a disappointment, but I expect Amanda to rebound quickly as usual. Fight until the end little warrior!!!

·
Vamorza!
57,173 Posts
yeah, it's indeed a bit much, lets hope it won't do her US Open performance any damage!

and of course Good Luck in all those tournaments :D

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
thanks xcrt

I haven't been on much lately because my internet connection is bad :fiery:

But I have really missed Amanda and all of you :angel:

Linda :hearts: :kiss: :hearts:

I am not at all concerned with that schedule. Amanda has had quite a long rest. She hasn't played many matches in the past three -four months. Last year she played the same three tournies and was playing very well by the time the US Open came around. I am actually hoping that Amanda keeps her commitment to all of these tournaments. We don't want a repeat performance of her Roland Garros preparation.

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.