Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
16,554 Posts
danker said:
I know how you feel.

We've been getting every second of Hewitt & Philippoussis. Just as bad. :fiery:
i'd rather watch hewitt and phillipousis. it is not only having to survive his matches, what;s worse it listening to the commentators going on abt how well paradorn is playing, how impressive he is.... :fiery:

·
Premium Member
19,989 Posts
Channel 9 coverage is an absolute joke. Sucks goat bollocks to be honest. The commentary team is crap, although I don't mind Kerryn Pratt (to a degree...she just states the bleeding obvious most of the time).

I knew it was all going to shite when they decided to bore us with Wayne Fucking Arthurs the other night :rolleyes:

Yawn.

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
TS said:
Channel 9 coverage is an absolute joke. Sucks goat bollocks to be honest. The commentary team is crap, although I don't mind Kerryn Pratt (to a degree...she just states the bleeding obvious most of the time).

I knew it was all going to shite when they decided to bore us with Wayne Fucking Arthurs the other night :rolleyes:

Yawn.
I agree. Kerryn knows what she's talking about, but she lacks that extra 'spice' if you know what I mean.

Newk is way too biased for my liking. :rolleyes:

Oldies like Stolle & Trabert should retire and go on the pension. :p

As for Woodie, I find his voice extremely irritating. :eek:

·
Premium Member
19,989 Posts
John Newcombe. LOL. He should not be allowed anywhere near a microphone, especially when his precious Lleyton is playing. The bias is ridiculous. Fred Stolle is going senile...have you seen how he stuffs up the most obvious player facts etc? Poor guy, needs to be put out to pasture.

Also, considering Fred has lived in America for years and years I get the feeling he doesn't give a flying hooey about Lleyton but puts on a 'face' for good ol Newk...lmao.

I find it hilarious when they keep reminding us Hewitt is coming up...and that we won't miss a second of it. Can't wait :rolleyes:

Edit - Alex...they will never show Dementieva (or anyone for that matter) over Lleyton. You should know that by now...so it's no use complaining. It's elementary my dear Watson :D

·
Registered
11,607 Posts
TS said:
John Newcombe. LOL. He should not be allowed anywhere near a microphone, especially when his precious Lleyton is playing. The bias is ridiculous. Fred Stolle is going senile...have you seen how he stuffs up the most obvious player facts etc? Poor guy, needs to be put out to pasture.

Also, considering Fred has lived in America for years and years I get the feeling he doesn't give a flying hooey about Lleyton but puts on a 'face' for good ol Newk...lmao.

I find it hilarious when they keep reminding us Hewitt is coming up...and that we won't miss a second of it. Can't wait :rolleyes:

Edit - Alex...they will never show Dementieva (or anyone for that matter) over Lleyton. You should know that by now...so it's no use complaining. It's elementary my dear Watson :D
LMAO, I totally agree! :p

You know who's the worst of the lot? Channel 7's Garry Wilkinson.

I feel like throwing up everytime I listen to his awful voice. :mad:

·
Premium Member
19,989 Posts
Alex...most of the viewers though do want to see Lleyton...we are the minority.

It sucks, but as a tennis fan for as long as I remember, I've been going through this for years and years...LOL.

·
Registered
519 Posts
I was about to express my frustration about the ridiculous coverage on Channel 9, and didn't expect there would be heaps of people out there feeling the same.....

And the commentators... yeah..... did you hear how many times the commentators said something like "Paradorn will next face Hewitt" while Paradorn was playing and Hewitt was not even played yet... I really hope Stepanek will win.... and shut those old biased bastards mouths..... :mad:

I like Paradorn but I would like to see Dementieva vs. Frazier...

And I hope Sugiyama will destroy Nicole Pratt as quick as possible so that we can have more coverage of other matches before Agassi vs. Kafelnikov.... :(

·
Premium Member
19,989 Posts
Filadidas said:
I was about to express my frustration about the ridiculous coverage on Channel 9, and didn't expect there would be heaps of people out there feeling the same.....

And the commentators... yeah..... did you hear how many times the commentators said something like "Paradorn will next face Hewitt" while Paradorn was playing and Hewitt was not even played yet... I really hope Stepanek will win.... and shut those old biased bastards mouths..... :mad:

I like Paradorn but I would like to see Dementieva vs. Frazier...

And I hope Sugiyama will destroy Nicole Pratt as quick as possible so that we can have more coverage of other matches before Agassi vs. Kafelnikov.... :(
Will they show Pratt v Sugiyama? :confused: Well I disagree with you on the destroy Pratt part ;) LOL.

tennisfannn - I'm not watching it if it makes you feel better :p

danker - Garry Wilkinson. Oh my God. *shudder* Let us never speak of him again...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.