Tennis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Veelieve!!!
33,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

FLORAL SPRAY: Venus Williams looks as good off the court as she does on it in a decolletage-baring floral print dress at the launch party for the new Diane Von Furstenberg-Reebok line of tennis clothing, RBK by DVF, at the designer's New York City studio.
(Shelly Doss/jpistudios.com)

MIXED MATCH: Tennis pinup girl Anna Kournikova sends off mixed signals as she arrives at the Flushing Meadows Tennis Center to register for the U.S. Open tourney. She juggles her two racquets and a Louis Vuitton bag while dressed in a white tank top, miniskirt and pink pumps.
(Ben Willson/INF)

· Registered
27,056 Posts
Anna's shoes can't be healthy for her back(or the baby).

· Registered
20,884 Posts
I think she had to register to get VIP credentials to go anywhere she wants around the tennis center.

· Registered
20,830 Posts
sorry venus but that dress reminds me of my 80 year old aunt :p (well maybe without the décolleté;))

outside the dress she looks great in this pic though:)

· Registered
3,466 Posts
irma said:
sorry venus but that dress reminds me of my 80 year old aunt :p (well maybe without the décolleté;))

I think the dress looks lovely on her. It seems as though Venus' dress has gotten more conservative by nature, so I think the dress is an example of that. As long as she does not wear a dress like her AO disaster from a couple of years ago, I will be fine!

· Veelieve!!!
33,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
irma said:

:( I got that same dress style (it's not from any famous designer, but I love it) I don't know about Vee, but I certainly don't feel like an 80 year old in it :tape:

· Registered
10,975 Posts
Rocketta said:
sorry anna's outfit is cute but the pink pumps....:spit:

rockie, aintchu been flipping through all the fashion magazines?? pumps are everywhere this season :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.