Tennis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my feeling of the first set, although it hasn't ended yet.

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
i never believed in that choker thing
most of the time its just a great opponent who rises when needed / when there is no pressure at her

she got back from one break to 6-6 ?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
but she is fighting like a soilder.

·
Registered
4,059 Posts
She's just won it!!

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
I love Amelie, I have faith in Amelie.

But can we not post things like this until AFTER the match?

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,300 Posts
griffin said:
I love Amelie, I have faith in Amelie.

But can we not post things like this until AFTER the match?
second that

and even if you were to post something bout Momo, please don't forget the "knock on wood" thing. :p

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
HoOvErPhOnIc said:
second that

and even if you were to post something bout Momo, please don't forget the "knock on wood" thing. :p
*knocks on wood*

don't choke Amelie, you deserve this one :sad:

·
Registered
13,073 Posts
This day has been too much really, the last thing I need now is Amelie choking. Keep on winning, Momo! :yeah:

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I don't like Momo but I would never call her choker. Calling athletes chokers is a pet peeve of mind because non of us are out there doing what they do.

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Jasmin said:
I don't like Momo but I would never call her choker. Calling athletes chokers is a pet peeve of mind because non of us are out there doing what they do.
Not really because we all have these types of moments in our lives when we need to perform under pressure or when we are nervous. It's all a part of everyday life.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I felt sorry, as if this thread jinxed Amelie. However there's bittersweet feeling in my heart. Amelie will have my deepest respect forever.:hearts: :kiss:
Love you Amelie!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
Amelie did not choke today. Serena play ehr ehart out, some of the rallies are breathtaking.

I have new found respect for both women. I hope Amelie can have her moment one day, she is too good of a player not to win a grand slam

1 - 16 of 16 Posts