Tennis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"...Williams went back to her home in Florida and began intense off court training."

One of the vendors said that she saw Venus running the track near the tennis stadium around 11:00 a.m. this morning (thurs). I thought it was a bit unusual for Venus to be running around the track, but now I see where it fits into her practice. She is working very hard to get back into top form. Never underestimate Venus's abilities and heart for tennis.

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
boggs570 said:
"...Williams went back to her home in Florida and began intense off court training."

One of the vendors said that she saw Venus running the track near the tennis stadium around 11:00 a.m. this morning (thurs). I thought it was a bit unusual for Venus to be running around the track, but now I see where it fits into her practice. She is working very hard to get back into top form. Never underestimate Venus's abilities and heart for tennis.
I thought Venus was in Stanford :confused:

·
Registered
535 Posts
SHe went back to Florida and did wind sprints, long distance jogging, and running after wimbldeon.

He is saying she is continuing that routine by running at one of the tracks near the tennis center at the stanford tournement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts