Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Huh Well

Peetz said:
Maybe they have the scores on some french radiostation!I'll have a look!:)
You know with roland Starting on monday, all the media are focusing on it and nothing else as concern tennis.

But the fault is Strasbourg's Organisation with their very poor quality web site.

:eek: :eek: :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know with roland Starting on monday, all the media are focusing on it and nothing else as concern tennis.

But the fault is Strasbourg's Organisation with their very poor quality web site.

:eek: :eek: :sad: :sad:
Yes Strasbourg is definitly a contender for the worst website on tour!I really don´t understand why their information is so bad as it is a warm-up event for RG!and btw why do they have a link for live-scores when it is not working!I just wrote a mail to the tournament director 8which he is likely to read when matches are over :fiery: )

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'ill Try

GoSandrine said:
j-phi, can you please call? :bigwave:
I Don't even know wether these bunches have a phone. I wouls bet they asked the players to bring and pay their balls.

But I am trying to call them

·
Registered
280 Posts
the site is rather useless, although they do update the draw as soon as the match is completed. I was hoping someone here was there with a laptop :)

·
Registered
79 Posts
You dream

avocadoe said:
the site is rather useless, although they do update the draw as soon as the match is completed. I was hoping someone here was there with a laptop :)
A Laptop are you dreaming , his is the "International jurassic tennis Open"

1 - 20 of 70 Posts