Tennis Forum banner

441 - 460 of 490 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,246 Posts
I just learned that only one drying machine covers four courts. Is the LTA so poor that they can't afford to buy at least another one? This is beyond pathetic.

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Damn it i have just forked out £50 on tickets for Sunday highly doubt it will go ahead now with the C R A P weather!

·
Registered
708 Posts
maria will continue the tournement.... she has a week off next week for the preparation of wimbly so she will play....but....saturday 3rd round + qf and sunday sf and final...it's crazy for her and maybe Hantuchova....and Hantuchova plays the double...so maybe 3 or 4 match per day... if she reach the two final.... Jankovic played today so she just have 3 matchs in 2 days to play + doubles! If the rain continu tomorrow...the event will be cancel :help:

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
its the clubs facilities they are using.... anyway its been thundering and lightning here for about an hour, no chance of getting on today i dont think.

·
Registered
152 Posts
After what had happened in 1998, measure precaution should have been taken..:fiery:

·
Russian Member
698 Posts
Good luck to Maria and Dani!

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
Daniela Has gotten fucked over by scheduling in her past 3 out of 4 tournaments :mad: its not fair to her! WTF?

·
Premium Member
181,822 Posts

·
Premium Member
181,822 Posts
441 - 460 of 490 Posts