Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 673 Posts

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
French Open starts on MONDAY !!!!!!! notice i said MONDAY and NOT Next Monday.. 2weeks Monday!!!!! AHHHHHH :eek:

well I'm so excitied that i can start this thread :angel: it means a great deal to me :rolleyes: lol CORNY!

i was lying in bed the other night... and i was thinking about my trip to Paris.. and suddenly it hit me: IM GOING ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! holy FUCK! i said and i jummped off my bed and ran to my calendar to make sure... and i was right... lol it hit me in my head: WOW PARIS WEDNESYDAY! :rolleyes:

haha sorri u guys... who ever thought something like this could EVER happen to one of us... ESPECIALLY ME?! :rolleyes:

ok... i'll stop... hehe

oh and by the way... Daniela i s ranked #9 seed at Roland Garros... jus thought u all might wanna knno ;)

i made a mistake with the rankings.. Daniela is seeded 9 not 8 at RG... thanks Paulhc :wavey:

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
I thought you weren't going now that Marat has called off sick ;)

But if you do decide to go, I'm sure I speak for everyone in saying we hope you have a great time, do lots of :bounce: :bounce: for Dani, and gets lots of pics, autographs and interviews for us!! :cool:

:wavey:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Graham,remember that pinky threatened u yesterday, about being a myskinamaniac.;)

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
"As for the women, Monica Seles has shown no signs of returning to winning ways and still appears to be nursing her foot injury. A question mark also regarding Venus Williams fitness following her an abdominal injury picked up on her Warsaw final on May 4 against Amélie Mauresmo. Finally Daniela Hantuchova, who on current form may well be the first seed to exit the tournament prematurely." :(

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
marquinho_85 said:
"As for the women, Monica Seles has shown no signs of returning to winning ways and still appears to be nursing her foot injury. A question mark also regarding Venus Williams fitness following her an abdominal injury picked up on her Warsaw final on May 4 against Amélie Mauresmo. Finally Daniela Hantuchova, who on current form may well be the first seed to exit the tournament prematurely." :(
WHO said THAT? :fiery:

btw: I won't be at IRC when Dani plays !! For the games: Cocktail Party 'wtaworld edition' all the way :bounce: :bounce:

And as for the question who'll be the first seed to exit the tournament: We'll see :D

:bounce: Go Dani, kick ass under the tour Eiffel :bounce:

Reactions: alltennis69

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
marquinho_85 said:
where'd you get that?

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
marquinho_85 said:

now who the hell said that?! :fiery: *hold me back* someone needs an ass-whoppinh! Daniela is going to do jus fine at RG!

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
~REMINDER~

4 Days 'til RG... get your fingers ready for some typing! :devil:

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
The draw has been made. Dani will play world #105 Alina Jidkova in the first round. She hasn't made it past the 2nd round in any event at all this year. 2nd round opponent is either Harkleroad or Obata, 3rd could be just about anyone and then 4th round is likely to be Mauresmo.

Good luck Dani! :bounce:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GrahamD said:
The draw has been made. Dani will play world #105 Alina Jidkova in the first round. She hasn't made it past the 2nd round in any event at all this year. 2nd round opponent is either Harkleroad or Obata, 3rd could be just about anyone and then 4th round is likely to be Mauresmo.

anyone kno what day Daniela plays???

3 DAYS!

·
Registered
743 Posts
GrahamD said:

Dani's part of the draw :
http://www.rolandgarros.org/en_FR/scores/draws/ws/index.html

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
If you work this draw through, you'll see if it plays out according to seed, Dani will have to face Momo in the round of 16, and the winner of that match facing Serena in the Quarter Finals.

That's a pretty tough draw. Momo's in France, on her home turf, on her best surface, and that will be a brutal match. To have to face Serena after that, well, Dani better show up with her "A" game to all of these...

..Joe

·
Registered
32,932 Posts
Best of Luck Dani!!!

1 - 20 of 673 Posts