Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On to R of 32. Needs to improve when the draw gets tougher

Reactions: ziggy2shus3

·
Registered
3,944 Posts
Re: French Open R2: (3) Haleo def Linette 64 57 63

:help:

Awful. If Mugnette was such a mental midget she would have won this because clearly Help couldn’t serve it out. :spit:

·
Registered
6,921 Posts
Re: French Open R2: (3) Haleo def Linette 64 57 63

That was so effing scrubby.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts
Good match for Linette - she will watch these last games of 2nd set on reply to understand how she should play that complicated game of hers. :yeah:

So nice at the handshake, as always

·
Registered
932 Posts
What a match :hearts: Königin was too emotional in 3 set, probably the best match this year in RG. Simona u will take it all

·
Banned
119 Posts
Beautiful match! Maybe the best match ever from Linette, against a still flawless Halep. Halep can only be beaten on clay at the moment if she comes into your game, otherwise she's unbeatable. She looks a lot much stronger in Paris than at Madrid, today I totally loved her new dropshots. What I love the most about Simona, it's her service game development.

Halep in the decisive sets is rocking, by strangely: Mentality!

·
Registered
42,276 Posts
Magda :hug: she played so well

Choklep in the house and left thigh was bothering her. She’s going to be spent...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Simo was solid, albeit nervy at times. Magda really tested her, for stretches of the match she was absolutely peaking in defense and offence. Most notably when Simona was leading 5-2 in the first and 5-3 in the second.

Good test early on, Simona needs to build some resiliency and confidence that she can come through tough matches. Still not sure that mentally she can do it again, doesn't look as tough and determined as this time last year. Plus those damn dropshots, again she was misreading her opponent and getting wrongfooted nearly every time.

·
Premium Member
4,779 Posts
Beautiful match! Maybe the best match ever from Linette, against a still flawless Halep. Halep can only be beaten on clay at the moment if she comes into your game, otherwise she's unbeatable. She looks a lot much stronger in Paris than at Madrid, today I totally loved her new dropshots. What I love the most about Simona, it's her service game development.

Halep in the decisive sets is rocking, by strangely: Mentality!
You're kidding, right! Halep had 44 Errors from the Stats I'm seeing.

·
Registered
11,811 Posts
Great match by Linette, she really took it to the defending champion.

·
Banned
119 Posts
You're kidding, right! Halep had 42 Errors from the Stats I'm seeing.
Yeah, so? More relaxed games, and Osaka usually has +40 per match. Nobody gives a damn, the match was damn good. In 2 hours and 11 minutes. Halep's opponent was playing really solid tennis. I am watching Klizan-Pouille now, a disaster of a male match.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Atrocious match from Halep. Unless she'll not hire a real coach and a real team (it seems she fired two guys from her team, girl, you are a multimillionaire, you need a good team of pros to be a top player and athlete) and unless she will continue to spend time to relax at home with her family and niece instead of being a pro and train and actually play tournaments and some fucking tennis, SHE'S DONE. Kudos to Magda, though, she probably played the match of her life!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts