·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Isn't it wonderful when she bites her lip? :eek: :hearts: ooohweeee :bounce:

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Without wishing to lose any street-cred here by talking about Daniela's outfits, I'm gonna talk about Daniela's outfit!! As I managed to tape the last three games on Eurosport I must say that Dani looked rather sweet in a nice light blue arrangement. I'm slightly concerned though by the commentators noticing that this was the same as that worn by Mauresmo earlier in the day. No need to say who looked prettier in it, but I do hope this isn't going to set a trend for the rest of the tournament.

Now then, where was I? Oh yeh, beers, blokes, mens things, pretty blue dresses, football, ......hehe! :p

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
GrahamD said:
:hearts:
:hearts:

Swefan - a man of few words but many pictures! ;) You beat me to it this time!! :worship:
You beat me to it this time!!

Did you type in something wrong or is is my english that bad? :confused: :angel: ;)

Anyway, that pic is just :)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HantuchovaSweFan said:
You beat me to it this time!!

Did you type in something wrong or is is my english that bad? :confused: :angel: ;)
It means, you posted these before I did, however, when I went to the Sanex site, I didn't see this pics! :confused: Where did you find them? Maybe my version hasn't updated yet.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
haha.....gotta learn some english this summer :D

I went there and checked....and I can see them.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
dhnet2 said:
Who's taken all these cool pics guys? Anyone know?

Umm.... if I recall, it was ivka. ;) :p If any of you are from the original yahoo group back in the day, ivka was our "slovak" correspondant ffor dani and gave us many a fed cup report. I'm not sure if he/she (cant remember off hand) is still taking pics, but I've seen a few of the articles.

lemon

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
HantuchovaSweFan said:

Beautiful shots! The one leaning against the net, is :devil: :kiss: :eek:...

Interesting how much she has changed in a year. The features are much more defined the look is much more 'glamour' than sportsperson, including the slight do on our lips and cheeks...hmmm..difficult to figure out which is better...also shows that she is still changing and growing (losing the baby fat, the fashion influence notwithstanding)

1 - 20 of 77 Posts