Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Justine and Kim arrives in the locker room to find Jen with a pencil in her hair, a betting sheet (a ciggy dangling from her lip) and a group of players collecting bets they won....

Jen: "Alex, shut the fuck up...I saw you change your bett last minute...you had Serena to win...Get the fuck out of here...Lindsay, here's your $200...Momo, you picked yourself, get the fuck off the line...You bitches are driving me crazy...someone else is gonna do this at Wimbledon"
Martina Hingis: "I'll do it"...
Jen: "you're still here"?
**Chanda clutches her bible: "You are all sinners...I am gonna pray for you all"...

**SOB....SOB...SOB** Coming from the back of the locker room

**Justine walks back there to find Serena still crying*** :rolleyes:
Justine: "Serena, it's been four days, why are you still crying"?
Serena: "You lied, you fabricated...YOU RAISED :YOUR HAND....SOB"
*Justine raises her hand to swear she did not cheat**
Serena(**hysterically**): "There see you raised your hand...Everyone see she just raised her hand...Get the umpire...get the tournament director...she just raised her hand OMG, she just raised her hand...I want another first serve...Jen, did you see that? she just raised her hand...OMG..."
**Justine Slaps Serena**
Justine: "Serena, pull yourself togather...we just played the final..."
Serena: "SOB...but you raised your hand...and the crowed...the umpire...the french...Iraq...the government...racism...and you raised your hand...SOB...I WANT MY GRAND SLAM!!!!"
Kim (with a big smile): "Oh Serena, she just kicked my ass and I am ok...Cause I have Llayton...and tomorrow is my birthday and Llayton is gonna give me some birthday nookie so I am ok...just have sex :D
**Chanda raises her bible**: GAL, you are living in sin...
Jen: Serena's been crying so hard the floor is wet, pass that broom against the wall...
Dani: Jen, it's me...
Serena: I guess you guys are right...I need to get over this...I am leaving today for London...But Justine...BITCH, if you ever raise your hand anywhere near me again, I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU UP...
ALL: LAUGHTER....

·
Registered
12,094 Posts
LMAO! :worship:

Another great one TopShotta :D

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
ROFL! that part about Dani... *dead* ahahahahahahaha!

·
Registered
850 Posts
INT - Roland Garros Women's Locker Room - Day

Justine Henin runs into the lockerroom carrying the women's singles trophy. Forcing the door closed behind her as papparazi snap a few desperate pictures, the buzz of her admirerers fades as the door shuts. She turns to face an empty, dimly lit lockerroom. The flourescent lights flicker. The lockerroom is eerily quiet. She shudders in the moist cold air and hugs her trophy closer. She hopes it will bring her comfort but the cold metal just makes her shiver even more.

Justine: Bonjour?

Silence

Justine: Le Hello?

There is only her voice echoing back from the cold hard cinder blocks. Justine hurries toward her locker. She pulls out a large white bag similar to the ones used so often in bank robberies and attempts to shove the trophy inside. Suddenly, there is a rhythmic clapping. The rhythm is slow and steady but grows faster and louder with each clap. Justine freezes. Without having to look she knows who it is. The familiar scent of Lolita Limpicka dances in the air. Only one woman wears that fragrance.

Justine: Ooo is there?

Serena Williams appears from behind a row of lockers. She is wearing a long white mink coat with a flourescent orange bikini underneath, her eyes are hidden behind a large pair of Fendi sunglasses. She has a Prada bag dangling precariously from her arm and is sipping from a bottle of Jack Daniels. She is obviously drunk. She slurs slightly.

Serena: Well if it isn't the little golden girl.

Justine: Oh Serena. You startled me. I thought....

Serena: Oh I startled her. Oh dear. Well I'm so sorry Justine. Did I distract you from something? Did I inturrupt you? Well please don't let me bother you. Believe me I know what it's like to be distracted while you're trying to do something important. Like, oh I don't know, serving to go up 5-2 in a grand slam semi final. By all means....continue.

Justine: Serena. Si vu plais. Ze match is overre. Let me take mon trophee.....

Serena raises her hand silencing Justine.

Serena: Wow that really does work. Listen ya little tramp. We both know you came by that trophy in the shadiest of shady ways.

Justine: I am ze champion like you now. I have mon trophy...

Serena: Stop saying that!! That trophy is mine you waffle eating bitch. Admit it! Admit what you did!! You raised your hand during my serve. Just like this.

Serena raises her hand again, but this time she slaps Justine across the face. Justine uses her fantastic backhand to wallop Serena across the head. Justine realizes she cannot trade blows with the obviously more powerful Serena so she grabs her trophy and runs toward the door.

INT - Hallway Outside of Women's Lockerroom. - Day

The lockerroom door flies open and Justine flies out of into the hallway. She slides artfully to a stop on the red clay floor of the hallway. She looks around and takes off. A half a second later Serena flies out of the room and slams against the wall opposite the door. She still hasn't learned to slide on clay, not to mention the six inch heels she is wearing. Her purse swings wildly as she takes off after Justine.

EXT - Court Phillippe Chartrier - Day

The majority of the French fans are still in their seats sleeping soundly since the first set of the women's final. Some of them lick their red wine stained lips as they are obviously dreaming of snails and frog's legs.

Crowd: Le zzzzzzz. Le zzzzzz. Le fart.

Justine bursts onto the court still clutching her trophy.

Justine: Le help! Le helllllp!

Serena using her powerful sprinter's legs is now right behind Justine. She reaches out and grabs Justines ponytail but she can't get a grip. The hair is too oily.

Justine: Thank God for le oil de motor.

Serena: Come back here you bitch.

The French fans upon hearing Justine's desperate cries, begin to stir.

Frenchman: Zut Alors. Look everrey bodee it tis owerre sweet littelle Justine.

Crowd: Le cheer. Le burp. Le fart.

Justine: Le Hellllp!

Serena: I've almost got you.

Serena tackles Justine to the ground and the two roll around in the clay both grabbing at the trophy.

Crowd: "Le fight. Le fight. Le black and le white. If le white does not win. We all will jump in."

The wind begins to pick up. A helicopter is heard. Everyone looks up. A large helicopter is descending into Court Phillipe Chatrier. The chopper sets down on the red clay. The strong gusts of wind sends berets flying eveywhere.

Crowd: Le oooooo. Le ahhhhh.

The door of the helicopter opens. Richard Williams steps out. HE is dressed in army fatigues and smokes a cigarette. Inside the chopper we see Venus in the pilot's seat wearing a large pair of aviator sunglasses. Oracene sits in the co pilot's seat with her large Gucci bag in her lap. Richard runs over to to two girls who are still wrestling inthe clay.

Richard: Re baby. Let it go.

Serena: But daddy. It's not fair. She cheated.

Richard: That maybe true but worst of all, you cheated yourself. Now let it go baby.

Serena looks at the trophy and slowly relinquishes her grip. SHe gets to her feet. She dusts off her coat, reaches down and picks up her fallen bottle of Jack Daniels whisky.

Serena: Congratulations Justine.

Serena hands her the bottle of Jack.

Serena: Here you go. You're going to need this at Wimbledon, because I'm coming for you.

Serena and Richard run toward the helicopter, bent over to avoid the spinning blades. They get in the chopper and Venus revs the engine, lifting them high above the stadium. The chopper speeds off leaving Justine and the crowd behind. Justine looks down at the trophy which has been severely dented in the struggle. She spits on it and begins to clean it with her short skirt. Just then the helicopter reappears over the rim of the stadium.

Venus: This is for my little sister.

Venus's face is expressionless as she launches five tomahawk missiles into the stands.

Crowd: Le ahhhhhh!!! Le nooooo!!...Le fart.

The helicopter once again disappears over the rim of the stadium.

Close Up: A street sign reads. Wimbledon 385KM.

Fade to Black.

The End

·
Registered
8,943 Posts
i agree..the tomahawk part ruined the ending for me

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
The tomahawk part was bad a Venus stare would have been enough

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Excellent posts.

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
LMAO!! :worship:

·
Registered
34,218 Posts
Ode To Juju

The Beatles - With a Little Help From My Friends

What would you think if I sang out of tune,
Would you stand up and walk out on me.
Lend me your ears and I'll sing you a song,
And I'll try not to sing out of key.
I get by with a little help from my friends,
I get high with a little help from my friends,
Going to try with a little help from my friends.
What do I do when my love is away.
(Does it worry you to be alone)
How do I feel by the end of the day
(Are you sad because you're on your own)
No I get by with a little help from my friends,
Do you need anybody,
I need somebody to love.
Could it be anybody
I want somebody to love.
Would you believe in a love at first sight,
Yes I'm certain that it happens all the time.
What do you see when you turn out the light,
I can't tell you, but I know it's mine.
Oh I get by with a little help from my friends,
Do you need anybody,
I just need somebody to love,
Could it be anybody,
I want somebody to love.
I get by with a little help from my friends,
Yes I get by with a little help from my friends,
With a little help from my friends.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
This is by far the funniest thing I've read in weeks! I swear!

I guess I'll have to go and read the previous locker room thread(s) since I neglected to before.

This was just too damn funny!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Lol

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
OMG im ...an ametuer compared to you two!!!!...can you give mo some tips???? LMAO LMAO!!!! Midnight Surfer i want you to comntinue the threads you are ttooooo funny! PLEASE MORE DRUNK SERENA ...a drunk serena is a good serena!

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
Looking forward to Wimby

:worship: TopShotta... I had missed the final chapter... till today...
OMG you're brilliant! I can't wait for Wimbledon to start, hopefully you'll write a whole new chapter to the epic of the lockerroom

1 - 20 of 22 Posts