Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Ghost of Chang Award goes to
Both former champions Albert Costa and Andre Agassi who saw their ends and immmediately turned 3-set wipeouts into a 5 set victories.

The "I'm NOT a Headcase, Damn it!" Award goes to
Xavier Malisse who edged out Koubek 8/6 in the 5th set to win a matchup against Agassi.

The "Maybe It's Time to Retire" Award goes to
Former champion Kafelnikov who dropped a 3 hr. plus, five setter to 78th ranked Flavio Saretta of Brazil.

The Just Cruising Like the Dark Horse I Am Award goes to
Martin Verkek, a 5 set winner against Luis Horna of Peru.

Did You Really Think Davydenko Was Going to Beat Me? Award goes to Lleyton Hewitt who cruised into the 3rd rd in 4 sets.

Don't Dare Count Me Out Award goes to
Guga who bitch slapped Hicham Arazi around the court 6/1, 6/0, 6/1.

Other Interesting Facts from 2nd Round
A little dent in the Argentinian Armada: Only 4 of 8 Argentines advanced into the 3rd Rd: Chela, Zabeleta, Gaudio and Coria

While the Spanish Armada keeps sinking victims: Only 2 of 10 Spaniards lost their matches.

Where is the Good Old USA? Agassi was the only American to advance to the 3rd Rd.

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, I like peanut butter cookies. I also like rice krispies treats. :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok
:sheepish: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PS said:
how old are you?I really need to know if it's legal
LOL. You have to be a certain age to bake cookies? And in what country?

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm the age of most aging tennis stars...30.

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do I make your age requirement, or am I too young or too old?

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
For the 3rd round the "Cocky Son of a Bitch" award goes to Tommy Robredo for his priceless looks at the end of the match (especially the arms raised and head nod when he won)

·
Registered
22,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PS said:
older man?hmmm...but I must warn you that I'm the dominator
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
jenglisbe said:
For the 3rd round the "Cocky Son of a Bitch" award goes to Tommy Robredo for his priceless looks at the end of the match (especially the arms raised and head nod when he won)
are we bitter?

fucking Robredo,fucking line judge,fucking FO public,fucking FO,fucking Bjorn Borg again,I only care about Wimbledon :rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,064 Posts
jenglisbe said:
Its not every day you come back from two sets to love down and 3-0 down in the 5th, and win the last 6 games of the match to defeat the #1 player. He's entitled to be happy about the win. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
LOL! Please! All you people would have jumped on Lleyton for making the same gestures and faces that Robredo did...hypocrites!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts