Tennis Forum banner

201 - 220 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Oh La La, have ppl seriously asked themselves, do Caro and Oceane want to play fed cup as much as their fans want them? if they really want to, they know who to call and where to go, but do they?
Or what one of them really wants is to have a team "calmed down and quiet". I bet she will come back when she clears and kicks out the "unquiet". Then go try it, make it your own team, and win the fed cup!!! Yeeeah!

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,489 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

the truth can be so hurting sometimes!You're so right Candice if Garcia and Dodin truly want to play they would have called Thierry Champion back. He is very "diplomatic" and I am sure he was very kind in his words, no pressure to them or whatever. In fact they don't want to play in this team and sorry to tell them but like it or not those girls in teamFrance have all the right to be there, they never let the team down , always there no matter what so those 2 better be more humble and try to find a way to speak to the team again. They are going NOWHERE with this attitude. No they won't beg you to come, just forget about this. Come, be brave and face them, you could be surprised by the welcome...

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Stop being so arrogant just because I am talking about them, you become ridiculous. Yes I want them in the team and I find it sad; this conversion is about French FC team, so I think this is the right place to say that I would like them to be back.

·
Registered
53,988 Posts
Kiki Mladenovic :hearts: :worship:

Again only 3 French players ...
And the same 3 players as in the last ties :lol:

Cornet played in both 2017 ties too
But I guess she is still banned from ITF, or ?

French #1 Garcia AGAIN doesn't play ! :eek: :cuckoo: :help:
PATHETIC behaviour ! I have lost all my respect for her :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And Dodin also not playing again ...

·
Registered
15,489 Posts
I think Noah should have taken a 4th player. Margot Yerolymos and Chloé Paquet are in Tunis SF this week (25K)

Pauline played this tournament and lost so we cant say she's in good shape these days...

Well about Garcia and Dodin, they are what they are. Fed Cup is not their "thing", prefer to focus on singles, allez BYE:wavey:

as FFT executive Pierre Cherret said, Noah picked the same girls cause they LOVE FedCup and always foresee it in their season schedule. It's important to them.

Dont know if Noah can add one player now... what the rules say?

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Seriously, though, nothing against Pauline, but she is absolutely DREADFUL right now. It makes absolutely zero sense to select her. I honestly think even players like Georges, Reix, Ferro, Paquet or Lim would stand more of a chance right now.

That being said, let's face it, we have 1% chance to win. I mean, Stephens, Keys and Vandeweghe are gonna crush France. Even if (and that's a big if right now) Mladenovic shows up, I think it would be a miracle if she beat both Stephens and Keys. Mattek is also a good doubles player.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Stephens is not doing anything out of US, and these players are not good on clay, or at least this is not their best surface. Let's pray on this. But Mladenovic withdrew from Lugano, so how is she? This is the biggest question; because if she cant play...
Noah has until 1h before the 1st match to add a player.

·
Registered
53,988 Posts

·
Registered
15,489 Posts
the French tennis federation VIDS are :hearts: yesterday was "kids day", you can see Amandine training very hard to be ready for doubles

Kiki and Pauline there too, great serve training, very accurate!Alize came to visit them, she lives in Nice, not too far from there

they are training for a dancing contest tonight versus the americans:laugh2::laugh2:

·
Registered
53,988 Posts
Reactions: AlyssaYan

·
Registered
53,988 Posts
Reactions: AlyssaYan and Ceze

·
Registered
15,489 Posts
201 - 220 of 305 Posts