Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have four tickets to the Tuesday night session, Wednesday day and night sessions and Thursday day and night sessions free to whoever PM's me first. I can leave them at Will-Call on Tuesday afternoon. I also have day session tickets for Tuesday, but I won't be there until at least 1:00 pm.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
I wish to be there :rolleyes:
but I'm in Warsaw now....

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
i wish i could go but im in england :sad: If lauras playing while you there cheer loudly for her on my behalf please :)

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Down to two tix each for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. All day sessions remain. I may get additional tickets for Thursday night.

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Tratree said:
Down to two tix each for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. All day sessions remain. I may get additional tickets for Thursday night.
Do they come with airline tickets? ;)

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still have four tickets for the day session on Wednesday, eight tickets for the day session on Thursday and four tickets for the night session on Thursday.

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
question: where u get all these tickets and why you giving them out for free?

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
beauty_is_pink said:
question: where u get all these tickets and why you giving them out for free?
:armed: Curiosity killed the cat...You see what I'm saying...?:armed:

·
Premium Member
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a friend in advertising that was given a boat load of tickets and he couldn't use them, so he gave me a bunch, which I don't need because I've got a pass. I had like eight tickets for each session and pawned some off on friends so now I am just trying to be nice and get real tennis fans in to see some good tennis I guess.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I live in Los Angeles, I went to see the qualifying, I would like to go, but I don't want to go by myself... :sad:

·
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
20,453 Posts
Tratree said:
I have a friend in advertising that was given a boat load of tickets and he couldn't use them, so he gave me a bunch, which I don't need because I've got a pass. I had like eight tickets for each session and pawned some off on friends so now I am just trying to be nice and get real tennis fans in to see some good tennis I guess.
aww very sweet of u and your friend.. thanks a bunch!
my friend Sofia.. (dont kno if u remember) u gave her tuesday night tickets ;)
thanks a bunch :kiss:

erm... if your friend has some for the men's tourney in Toronto (damn the women's in montreal :() msg me ;) :lol: :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts