Tennis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, i was 3 out of four and i got the sets of the scorelines right. I predicted an easy win for serena, wins for kim and justine, and knew it was gonna be a three set battle between the russians, just didn't kno which one would win. Now, here are my semifinal predictions:

Serena Williams Vs. Justine Henin: This to me is the better match up for sure. I love justine and believe she has the game to beat serena. Serena, after looking so AMAZING in the quarters will be looking for revenge after losing to justine a couple of months back. However, Justine is not muaresmo, she will not have as much pressure and she has more compact strokes where she can handle the williams pace without making errors off of it. I believe that this will be very very competitive and i see a possible three setter. However, i will still not bet against serena. She is playing too well.
Predicted Winner: S. Williams
Who i want to win: S. Williams
Predicted Scoreline: 3-6, 6-2,6-3

Kim Clijsters Vs. Petrova: This is gonna be a really hard hitting match up and i CAN'T wait to see it. Petrova's got the game to beat kim but kim is playing too well and has the finals booked up. I expect a kim-serena finals and i expect this to be over quickly. Petrova will have to fight nerves and that will be very difficult for her to handle, but so far, she has looked very strong and very mentally together. However, Kim is playing amazing and looked great against martinez.
Predicted Winner: Kim
Who i want to win: Kim
Predicted Scoreline: 6-2, 6-2

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ty for actually responding, i hope people are at least reading my posts, lol, i feel so uncared for here. But i too hope that justine wins, but i just can't get myself to bet against serena.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I want to see all-belgians final.
I like serena too, but that would make women tennis sound more interesting!

·
Registered
32,313 Posts
i agree with sam l (although i want kim to win, i just smell and upset)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts