Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know that the event in semi Serena Vs Justine.... The franch show their hate to the USA.. One of the reason is maybe the IRAK WAR....... Europa Vs USA and etc. But I know for sure that The USA will never forgive the franch men EVER, after what they did to poor Serena.... I know from now on it, will be harde for the franch men to undo the damed on USA..... What they did, did not only have the effect on Serena and USA... But also in the world.... I from now on I HATE Franch men.... What they did to Serena was unfair and cruel.... This cant be continiune in the tennis world EVER AGAIN..... It can break the player, and WE might not see the player again.... because they might quit the tennis world...

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
No Doan, France is not our enemy. And Serena was booed so Justine Henin could win not because of the Iraq War. The crowd thought Serena was trying to get away with changing calls. But they were wrong. And they overreacted because they thought Serena was trying to take advantage of Justine. But that was not the case at all.

·
Registered
5,878 Posts
Yes, I hate those Franch. :fiery:

The French though are pretty cool. :) ;)

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
15k people won't change my view of France. I went there for Spring Break and it was awesome! :D

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Doan are you aware of the French player who was hooted by the American public because of the war?

I think it was Emily Loit in Indian Wells.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
It was proven that those stories about Loit and Escude, were false, but Grosjean was booed at some tourney in Florida.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
They must also be an enemy of Switzerland (Hingis) and even themselves (Mary Pierce).

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
is Franch, French and Ranch dressing mixed together? If so, I LOVE FRANCH! :hearts:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Most of the crowd for that match seemed to be from Belgium. I was against the war, and I have many American friends who were as well, so don't generalise or hold it against a whole nation if most of them disagree with you politically.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
alice, Serena said after she said that infamous comment, 'I don't want a war either. I don't know many people who do want to be involved in the war.'

http://www.nasdaq-100open.com/news/2003/interviews/0329b.html

so, finally, the insistence of some people on this board that Serena supported the war can finally die a natural death. :rolleyes: :wavey:

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
Mrs. Peel said:
Mmmmmmm...I can dip my Freedom Fries in FRANCH dressing!!! :lick:
Hey, if you share your Freedom Fries, I'll give you some of my Franch! :lick:

·
Banned
1,735 Posts
cariosity said:
alice, Serena said after she said that infamous comment, 'I don't want a war either. I don't know many people who do want to be involved in the war.'

http://www.nasdaq-100open.com/news/2003/interviews/0329b.html

so, finally, the insistence of some people on this board that Serena supported the war can finally die a natural death. :rolleyes: :wavey:
cariosity, it really won't matter. You are dealing with the "who needs facts? My mind is made up" syndrome.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
overreacting my ass about calls. im sick and tired of the tired fucked up excuses everyone is bringing up on these matters.

If you look at the big picture, ever since these two black gurls where on the scene they were showed disrespect like none other. from the venus vs. sprilea match to this match. from the beginning of their careers to right now, its been b/c of their RACE. You all can aruge with me all the fuck you want. But again look at the big picture. Everyone also continues to say that they are "rooting" for the underdog. It ain't just France. Its the USA as well. Venus and Serena have never been crowd favorites. Why is that? Even when Venus and Serena were beating jennifer when she was ranked above both of them, they werent' getting the fake excuse of the "underdog treatment" They were still getting booed, and getting whistled at in the states as well. Its just Bull what Venus and Serena have to go through, and this is what makes them the best in any sport right now. Cuz they are the best, but yet they hardly have any crowds out there watching the tennis matches liking what they are doing. The crowd needs a white gurl out there to cheer for. And look at matches when Venus and Serena are playing against eachother. The crowd be dead as fuck. They figure there is no white gurl here to root for, we will just sit there and big quite the whole time.

Its just a shame. It wasn't just the French Crowd, its every crowd in every country that show high levels of racism to venus and serena.

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
BigTennisFan said:
cariosity, it really won't matter. You are dealing with the "who needs facts? My mind is made up" syndrome.
LOL, I know this. :kiss:

I still like to try... even if the sky is blue and they refuse to acknowledge it. :) :angel:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts