• Slovenia

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
37,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The French will be forced to produce another lackluster team and face a genuine threat in Slovenia if Katerina Srebotnik makes herself available for doubles. France may be back in the zonal groups before they know it!!!

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
I think Kata has enough Fed Cup for the Olympics ;)
And I wonder who France will choose. So many options with Cornet, Parmentier, Foretz Gacon, Razzano, Rezai, Garcia, Mladenovic, Johansson, Bremond, etc. but no obvious players without Bartoli even thought I'm sure they will select Cornet and Razzano as usual :p

·
Registered
76,526 Posts
^ Im sure they won't chose Johansson or Bremond.
They're like crap now :lol:

Probably Cornet, Parmentier, Razzano & Garcia or Mladenovic.

France should win :shrug:
Slovenia only will have like Kolar, Hercog, Klepac and Majeric. :shrug:

·
Registered
37,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hercog will win both and I wouldnt be surprised if they scammed dubs or kolar won a match. BTW, you forgot about Petra Rampre and Katya might play

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
33,868 Posts
France really is in some trouble. Imagine if they were relegated to the Euro-African zonal group and then didn't have a single entrant for the Olympics. Right now this is actually looking like a real possibility.

·
Registered
76,526 Posts
Hercog will win both and I wouldnt be surprised if they scammed dubs or kolar won a match. BTW, you forgot about Petra Rampre and Katya might play
Hm, really this tie depends on Cornet and Hercog.
Both are in up and down forms. But have been up the last few weeks.

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Oh, no. As far as I know the Federation Cup does not depend. 56 players selected for the rating on June 11, and eight players to Wild Card provides ITF in singles. Not more than four players from one country in singles, and no more than two players in doubles, and mixed doubles.

·
Registered
37,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh, no. As far as I know the Federation Cup does not depend. 56 players selected for the rating on June 11, and eight players to Wild Card provides ITF in singles. Not more than four players from one country in singles, and no more than two players in doubles, and mixed doubles.
2 teamsin doubles and 1 teamin mixed

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
Do we allready know surface? If it will be clay, I can totally see Hercog winning both matches and Kolar is always playing good on important matches, so she could make upset and there are also doubles. :p Gremo, Slovenija!! :)

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Do we allready know surface? If it will be clay, I can totally see Hercog winning both matches and Kolar is always playing good on important matches, so she could make upset and there are also doubles. :p Gremo, Slovenija!! :)
Venue: Palais des Sports, Besancon, France
Surface: Hard (Acrylic), Indoor:)
Allez France:bounce:

·
Registered
7,061 Posts
Hooray Hercog withdraw. France just to win.:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
I wouldn't say it's over for Slovenia allready ... Rampre and Kolar are big fighters. ;) Ajde, Slovenija! :yeah:

·
Registered
52,393 Posts
Polona :sobbing: I had faith in you !
Now France will probably stay in WG2 :eek:

well... anyway ..I'll be good sports , good luck to Kolar and Rampre, and may the best players win the tie !

·
Registered
7,083 Posts
6-2 first set for Rampre :worship: Amazing last game from Petra ... Razzano was really bad in first set. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts