Tennis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just received the Foxtel TV Guide for August 2003.... and found out that there is no WTA tennis coverage at all again!!! It has been going on like this two months in a row!!!

I am very disappointed. :(

Anyone knows that when will we get some WTA tennis coverage???

·
Registered
3 Posts
Apart from the grand slams they have only shown 3 wta tounies: german open, italian open and hopman cup. pathetic i say. i complained and got reimbursed for one months foxtel billing coz when i signed up last year i was told by the sales rep that they showed a lot of wta tournies which turned out to be a load of crap. anyway i told them to see the wta tournies on fox was specificially why i signed up and so they refunded me for one month. complain everyone coz they are even using serena on their posters to promote foxtel which is false advertising coz they never show her outside of the grandslams.

·
Registered
756 Posts
It is really bad- especially whne they had a few more tournies last year. The reason being- apparently not 'enough' interest in WTA.
Call 131 999 to complain- the more people who the complain the better and more chance more tounies will be back next year

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have a list of tennis they are broadcasting in 2003 that was posted on here at the start of the year.. Other WTA tourney's on the list include...

Canadian Open
Zurich
Moscow
WTA Champs

It will probably be the same as their other WTA events when they just take the coverage of the Eurosport finals with Eurosport commentators....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.