Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just feel like tossing around a few 'decorating' ideas ;)

Well the forum is like a day old...if that :eek: But if anyone has any ideas for threads toss em into the mix!

We have a pic gallery, a results section, upcoming tourns, any other ideas?
What about a doubles thread? Showcasing her doubles commitments and different partners etc.
I know many of you (like myself) are fans of her fellow Croatian players like Silvija, Mirjana, etc so maybe a thread for the other Croatians, as they dont seem to get much attention elsewhere?
A 'what did Iva have for breakfast today' stalking thread perhaps? :p j/k

As u can tell, this is very exciting, I just wanna help make this forum one of the best on the board ;)

Anyway, we have plenty of time so as ideas come we'll get em going :wavey:

·
Banned
2,623 Posts
Terry, I think it would be a good idea to post a croatians thread! :D
Doubles results would also be very cool.. we should as well come up with our own background! :)

·
Team WTAworld, Superskyderen
13,888 Posts
Does Iva like DM? If only HTML hadn't been disabled, then we could have had DM in all the threads :D... errrr, sorry?

:wavey: Some nice ideas, and all the v. best of luck with the forum! I'm sure it'll be, ooooh, massively successful. GO IVA!!

And leave that stalking thread alone, mate! :p

·
Registered
7,843 Posts
tossing ideas around :eek:

A Croatians thread would be really cool - maybe a separate Mirjana one? It could be the 'Croatians on the Comeback' forum. And Talaja's got some coming back of her own to do.

If anyone has time to go trawling around for interviews that'd be a great idea too.

:bounce: ooh, the excitement of having an Iva forum!

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Well, being Iva is such a heartbreaker, how bout a boyfriend thread? We could capture photos of Iva on the party scene dancing it up with all the hot studs. All we need is a roving reporter to capture all the action. I'd do it but I flunked Photography 101. :(

Any volunteers? :D

·
Premium Member
21,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ed, I'll do it ;) hehe

Well, Im liking the suggestions! And good stuff with the Interviews sartrista! lol, I feel like a cast member of 'Press Gang' :eek:

Vanity, the backgrounds would be great! I know how to post a background for different threads, but can we do one for the actual whole forum? I'll look into it!

:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts