Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mr. Moderator... :wavey:
Due to crescent number of brazilian members in this forum and also crescent number of brazilian players in ITF Circuit, and in all tournaments, i´d like to suggest to be creating a forum about brazilian´s players...Some members talk to me about this subject and i think it is a good idea...In this case, some of us could be moderators, if that way is better...It could be made in "rest of world".
I don´t know how difficult can be made this forum...I´d like to know what do you think about...
If this forum could be made... A lot of members will be happy!!! :) ;)
Hugs
Ezequiel Costa :wavey:
Fortaleza/Brazil

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
17,913 Posts
I agree with kiel.

I really have no idea if it's hard work for the moderators/admnistrators to create a new forum.

I just wonder if Netherlands and Great Britain have their own forums, why not Brazil? Since Dutch and British players dont have such impressive results and all of them only play ITF, just like the Brazilians.

Thanx in advance :wavey: :)

·
Registered
46,728 Posts
Please do it for my Sweet Anabel Medina Garrigues :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

·
17,913 Posts
azza said:
Please do it for my Sweet Anabel Medina Garrigues :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
Thanx for your support, Nuria Llagostera Vives! :angel:

But the administrators seem to ignore it :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
17,913 Posts
Lonely Stranger said:
Maybe this should be in Bug/Error Reporting and Questions forum..:p
Yes, I know, but I'm sure some moderators might have already read this and they simply ignored it :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Registered
327 Posts
And I Wrote Spain--cause I Like Moonballing And Most Of Spanish Players Are Moonballers. It's Real Funny When They Paly Vs Not Moonballers, But When They Play Each Other , You Have To Be Ready To Watch The Match In 3 Or 4 Hours.

·
Registered
34,578 Posts
I'm willing to back this too :)

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
I totally agree!! since I'm the oldest Brazilian member on this board
(what an honor!! ;))

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Whatever :p I still am

·
17,913 Posts
No matter who is older, all of us want a Brazilian Forum :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts