Tennis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
32,694 Posts
Re: Here we go again...

Many people find the same with him. That’s why he’s TWAT king. :rolls:
Only an immature twat would think that childish ass game means anything. You keep bringing that up as though that immature game has some type of value. You've held the title of "TF king of being DRAGGED", now what.

If you don't like a thread stop being the first one running in it like a junkie getting a fix. My goodness, grow up man.

·
Registered
32,694 Posts
Fort Worth police officer who fatally shot Atatiana Jefferson resigns as family calls for his arrest

The resignation came hours before the department intended to terminate Officer Aaron Dean's employment.

Oct. 14, 2019, 1:19 PM CDT / Updated Oct. 14, 2019, 2:16 PM CDT

By Elizabeth Chuck

The Fort Worth, Texas, police officer who fatally shot a woman while she was babysitting her nephew over the weekend resigned Monday, hours before the police department was going to fire him.

Interim Police Chief Ed Kraus announced at a news conference that he intended to end Officer Aaron Dean's employment, but that Dean tendered his resignation first. Dean, who joined the department in April 2018, still faces criminal charges as well as possible civil rights violations, Kraus said.

Dean was initially placed on administrative leave following the killing of victim Atatiana Jefferson, 28. He has not been cooperating with investigators in the case, Kraus said.

"Had the officer not resigned, I would have fired him for violations for several policies, including our use of force policy, our de-escalation policy and unprofessional conduct," Kraus added.

In a separate news conference earlier Monday, Jefferson's family demanded an outside investigation into her death and called for the officer who killed her to be fired.

"This man murdered someone. He should be arrested," Darius Carr, Jefferson's brother, told reporters.

Kraus brought the case to the Texas Rangers, who he said were not inclined to take it up at this point, and to the FBI, which did not immediately say whether it would review it.

Continued @ https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fort-worth-police-officer-who-fatally-shot-atatiana-jefferson-resigns-n1065866
As thought that'll make any difference with that ass in the White House.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts

You haven't, son, and it's more than obvious you can't.

Well, since you insist on being humiliated even more, I can provide direct quotes by you:

The Politburo of Teabilly Mockery

Responsible Gun Owner of the Day

Officials have arrested a Lafayette man in connection with the shooting of another man in what was called a road rage incident.

Arizona man guilty of shooting girlfriend in the head with assault rifle

Arizona man with a history of domestic violence on Monday was found guilty of killing his girlfriend by shooting her in the head with a military-style assault rifle.
So obvious, isn't it? He must not understand the difference between "responsible gun owners" :rolleyes: and criminals.

Police: Dad Kills Son While Cleaning Gun

FAIRMONT, N.C. -- Authorities say a 10-year-old boy was killed in North Carolina when he was shot by his father while the parent cleaned a shotgun.
And so on and so on, ad nauseam.

By the way, it's reported that Jefferson owned a firearm. Is she also your 'responsible gun owner of the day'? Did she deserve to get shot for owning a gun?

Not Applicable.
Well, that was my point exactly. Such an argument is Not Applicable for this thread as nobody has been defending the cop in question. Good to see we agree.

·
Registered
32,694 Posts

Already did. You can keep denying it, but you are just getting ever more exposed as a hypocrite.

Also, where are these 'cop defenders' you guys keep talking about? I sure ain't seeing any in this thread. Already said that cop acted horribly incompetently.
Where is the post that you're referring to? I must have missed it or you're the hypocritie and liar.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,840 Posts
Re: TMZ: Venus Williams Blamed In Fatal Car Crash

Running to the mods under the guise they're concerned about their work load is a complete farce to cover for their deflection tactics. I always stay by this moto: If I'm not interested in a thread title I'll kindly skip right over it like an adult.:wink2:
Your recent posting history seems to imply you aren't following your own advice.

·
Registered
3,840 Posts

·
Registered
38,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

Well, since you insist on being humiliated even more, I can provide direct quotes by you:

And so on and so on, ad nauseam.

By the way, it's reported that Jefferson owned a firearm. Is she also your 'responsible gun owner of the day'? Did she deserve to get shot for owning a gun?
None of that is "hate speech." Try harder.

Well, that was my point exactly. Such an argument is Not Applicable for this thread as nobody has been defending the cop in question. Good to see we agree.
And I never accused anyone of defending cops, so again, Not Applicable.

·
Registered
38,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

Your recent posting history seems to imply you aren't following your own advice.
Where does harloo say he's not interested in the thread title?

Find some tools because you have a couple of screws loose. :help:

·
Registered
38,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Could we please keep to the subject at hand , which is located in the title of this specific thread ?

There are other threads designated for broader discussions on this topic.

Thank You :smile2:
You're right, CrossCourt, I'm done helping these dull-witted trolls derail the thread. Thanks for the wake-up call. :yeah:

·
Registered
38,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Remanded without bail, huh? We'll see how long that lasts.
My bad, the murderous cop was given bail:

Former Cop Who Fatally Shot Black Woman Bonds Out of Jail

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Facebook, Fort Worth PD

Aaron Dean, the former Fort Worth, Texas officer who shot 28-year-old Atatiana Jefferson in her own home was bonded out of jail by the police union.

A union official posted 10% of Dean's $200,000 bond on Monday night, less than four hours after he was handcuffed and charged with murder.

Continued @ Former Cop Who Fatally Shot Black Woman Bonds Out of Jail | Sandra Rose

·
Premium Member
19,584 Posts

My bad, the murderous cop was given bail:

Former Cop Who Fatally Shot Black Woman Bonds Out of Jail

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Facebook, Fort Worth PD

Aaron Dean, the former Fort Worth, Texas officer who shot 28-year-old Atatiana Jefferson in her own home was bonded out of jail by the police union.

A union official posted 10% of Dean's $200,000 bond on Monday night, less than four hours after he was handcuffed and charged with murder.

Continued @ Former Cop Who Fatally Shot Black Woman Bonds Out of Jail | Sandra Rose
I wouldn't be surprised if anything didn't happen to this murderer. He should've been held without bond. How are you going to shoot someone without probable cause and the police union pays your bail and you're out in 4 hours? It just makes me upset.

·
Premium Member
19,584 Posts

Could we please keep to the subject at hand , which is located in the title of this specific thread ?

There are other threads designated for broader discussions on this topic.

Thank You :smile2:
You're right, I'm not engaging the attempt to derail this thread anymore.

·
Registered
32,694 Posts

You're right, I'm not engaging the attempt to derail this thread anymore.

You know its terrible when an ex-cop is afraid of cops.

·
Registered
32,694 Posts

·
Registered
38,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Botham Jean Foundation gives to Atatiana Jefferson’s family

by Terry Shropshire

Atatiana Jefferson (Photo: GoFundMe.com/Tatiana Jefferson)

Not only are the families of Botham Jean and Atatiana Jefferson connected by proximity because of a short drive down Interstate 30 between Dallas and Fort Worth, Texas, but they are also conjoined by the avoidable, senseless killings of their loved ones by White police officers.

The Jean family, based in Dallas, reached across the metroplex to give support and financial help to Jefferson’s family in Fort Worth. The Jefferson family is preparing for her burial at the time of this report.

Both are also connected by the fact that Jean and Jefferson were in their 20s — he was 26 and she was 28 — and both had graduated from esteemed colleges with promising careers ahead of them.

Both lives ended with violent abruptness by public servants whose taxes they paid to protect them. Former Dallas cop Amber Guyger is serving a 10-year prison sentence for murdering Jean in his own apartment in 2018. Meanwhile, a short distance away, former Fort Worth officer Aaron Dean has been charged with the same crime for killing Jefferson in her home in October 2019.

The Botham Jean Foundation will make a donation to Jefferson’s family, ostensibly to help offset funeral costs. The Jeans’ gesture was meant to symbolically wrap their arms around their inconsolable peers. Jefferson’s family scheduled the funeral for Saturday, Oct. 19, according to NBC 5 and WBAP.com.

“Losing a family member is hard in any circumstance,” Allisa Findley, Jean’s sister and the foundation’s president, wrote in an open letter to Jefferson’s family, according to CNN.

“Having a loved one taken in this horrific manner is one far more traumatic and a pain no family should have to bear. Unfortunately, too many families have had to suffer at the hands of those paid to serve and protect us.”

[Rolling Out]

·
Registered
3,840 Posts

None of that is "hate speech." Try harder.
Of course it is. "Hate speech is speech expressing hatred towards a particular group of people". What you did in that thread qualifies with flying colours. Try replacing "gun owner" with "Asian" or "Jew" or "Gay", see how far it takes you.

You made fun of 10-year old boy dying. How low is that? Did it make you feel better when a small innocent kid died and provided you another chance to brand a group of people?

41 - 60 of 60 Posts