Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Angelique Widjaja is officially entered Balikpapan 25K (begins April 27), Tarakan 10K (starts May 4) and Tanjung Selor 25K (begins May 11) all in East Kalimantan, Indonesia...:eek:

Sure, she will ask for WC MD...;) She will resume her singles at Sportama 1st serie - a local tourney - it will start on April 21, 2009

Good luck and welcome back to a very fierce competition, Angie!:fiery::devil:

·
Registered
9,347 Posts
Took her long enough :lol:

Good news though :)

Hope she can have some success again.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
She was quite a prospect pre-injury... :sad:

She was only young when she was top-60... Won two singles titles and 2 doubles...

Good Luck to Her... :)

·
Registered
39,562 Posts
I love Widjaja! She has so much talent. No top 10 material but she should do well!!

·
La Divina Assoluta
11,292 Posts
A strange memory i have of her. At Wimby 2004, i remember watching a doubles match of hers where she hit an overhead that had serious pace. I mean like, she almost took out half the crowd:lol:

·
Vamorza!
57,175 Posts
:hearts: I used to be quite a big fan of her
But she has attempted comebacks before hasn't she? Hope she gives it a serious try this time.
Good luck!

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Really? That's great! :yeah: She was (is) one of my favourite players. I hope she will be successful. :D
Good luck, Angelique!

·
Registered
13,512 Posts
wow, she had such a short career so its good to see her back, i remember when she thrashed kournikova at the us open 02 :eek:

·
Registered
39,562 Posts
wow, she had such a short career so its good to see her back, i remember when she thrashed kournikova at the us open 02 :eek:
That twas one of the worst matches ever! It took AK one and a half sets to hit a single winner!!!

·
Registered
8,407 Posts
I think it was in 2002 when she beat Dinara in Wimbledon Junior final.

A beautiful girl with some serious doubles skills. Glad to hear she's back.

·
Registered
12,059 Posts
I liked her game! She can be at least top 150 again. :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts