1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Updated: 03:28 PM EDT
Vanessa Williams, Rick Fox Split Up

By Rachel F. Elson, People
Vanessa Williams and her husband, L.A. Laker forward Rick Fox, may have appeared to have been a happy couple, but according to a source close to Williams, the two have actually been quietly estranged for the last 18 months, PEOPLE reports in its upcoming issue.

Williams and Fox married in 1999 and have a 4-year-old daughter, Sasha. The split is "not entirely surprising, since they've spent their entire marriage living on opposite coasts," says the insider. (Williams lives in Westchester County, N.Y., while Fox works in Los Angeles.)

Reps for both confirm the breakup but say neither side has filed for divorce.

This isn't entirely surprising since it has been rumored that he has been caught cheating on her.

·
Premium Member
19,688 Posts
Oh lord, Serena is breaking up marriages once again. Remember Rick was at one of her matches by himself and was interviewed by one of the commentators. The next time he came to see Serena play tennis Vanessa was right next to him by his side. I always wondered what was that all about.

Let me stop!! Nah, I knew it was bound too happen. It seems these days everyone in Hollywood gets married but eventually breaks up.:sad:

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
I betcha I know why!!!! I heard Halle Berry was messing with him on the side.....put 2 and 2 together...;)

·
Registered
20,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DemWilliamsGulls said:
I betcha I know why!!!! I heard Halle Berry was messing with him on the side.....put 2 and 2 together...;)
I heard the same thing; in fact, I posted a blind item about him and Halle that was in the NY Post recently.

·
Enjoying married life.
19,641 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
Splitsville is a lonely and sometimes expensive stop.

aint that the truth, by the way happy b-day.

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
lizchris said:
This isn't entirely surprising since it has been rumored that he has been caught cheating on her.
"Caught cheating on her", Geez! I'm amazed! When was the last time a basket ball player was ever caught cheating in love? Be careful, folks; some things just don't happen. ;) :devil:

PS. These guys are litterally being chased by lively & beautiful women. Every freaking day! :cool:

·
Registered
10,985 Posts
Helen Lawson said:
I was in Hollywood. I had only one divorce (nasty) and was widowed the second time. That's pretty good for Hollywood.
I'm thinking of going Anna Nicole Smith and marrying an old billionaire then hope to be "widowed." :devil:

·
Registered
15,270 Posts
This was doomed from the start.

Why people fall in love then rush to get married is beyond me. Fall in love and live single your entire life... like what is wrong with this senario?

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,893 Posts
Knizzle said:
Why does it have to be Rick fault?? :shrug: I'm sure Vanessa had an equal part in the split.
Naw it's Rick's fault but what do you expect from a Chapel Hill grad....:devil:

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
bajangurl said:
Hi Bri:wavey:

EXACTLY- not surprised- i've heard rumblings of his roving eyes a while now and a marriage just can't work that well, if you are on different coasts half the time.

How was the T-shirt and underwear party btw:D
how are you joy? :kiss: :wavey: you've got to give me some wimby tales, girl! :lol: everything went just swell...i'll give you more details later. :)

·
Banned
13,390 Posts
Knizzle said:
Why does it have to be Rick fault?? :shrug: I'm sure Vanessa had an equal part in the split.
yup! and since we're talking about what people have "heard"...i've hard that vanessa is a real bitch to live with! :eek: so who knows? a person can only take so much of that.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts