Tennis Forum banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ellen Perez has a WC into Sydney and faces Mladenovic ;)
Mladenovic will finally win a match :haha: But if she doesn't... :help: Will be interesting to see how Perez's first full year on tour goes.

In other Aussie news, Woolcock won a round in Sydney Qualies and Sharma got a WC into Qualies in Hobart.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Just saw Ellen Perez lose to Cici Bellis 6-3, 6-2.
Ellen did win W60 Ashland this year and at 162, its respectable 2 years on the tour.

There's a bunch of former college players at Houston's 125k.
I ran into Jamie Loeb, who wasn't wearing in sunglasses, as it was overcast. I teased her although she did thought about wearing it.

Danielle Lao is losing to BMS 6-3, 1-0 before rain suspension and Jamie is behind 6-1, 5-5 to Dalma Galfi.

Catherine Harrison partnered with Quinn Gleason and lost her doubles match in 3 set tie-breaker, 4-6, 6-2, 1-0.

I saw Francesca di Lorenzo hang out with Grace Min, yesterday in the Bellis match. She got a bye as the 8th seed and plays Genie Bouchard in R2.

Also saw Olmos and Santamaria watching Genie's match today. They are the 3rd seed facing Haley Carter and Jamie Loeb in R1.

Ellen Perez is playing Doubles with Luisa Stefani as the 2nd seed in R1 against Ingrid Neel and Anna Danilina.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts