Tennis Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Did she sign a contract with Satan or what? There have been a lot of flukes in the WTA. Wanna name one? Stephens, although she can still bounce back and I love her talent!

I don't see Barty and Kvitova on the list, it's pathetic. In fact Halep quite earns ok considering other South-Central Europeans are also marginalised like this.

At least they can change first the policy of modeling. The fraud still gets probably at least 5-6 millions from doing nothing. And looking like a 60-year old.

Alex Morgan is the face (along with Megan Rapinoe) of the US women's soccer team. She's a much bigger star in America than anyone in tennis aside from Serena & Maria.
I say this as someone who doesn't care about the women's soccer team. They've been unavoidable this summer.

The other two I'm also drawing a blank.
Nobody knows her and soccer is played by men. Well, I do know her. But soccer played by women sucks.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Osaka is a player who didn't achieve much. Of course, winning 2 Slams for an almost 23 year old could be enough, but in Paris and London didn't pass Round 3 and was eliminated twice RR at the WTA Finals...

Another "product" of the Americans, rising player transformed already into value! With 5 won titles.

Compared to Osaka, Andreescu looks more like a phenomenon (but still unproven), and this money would be deserved by Simona Halep.
She won her match and withdrew from wta tournament due to injury.
Her titles all are bigger than what simona has achieved before turning 23. And andreescu has potential as well but i doubt she can touch Naomi's number because Naomi has not only japan but american appeal too., And she needs to get over injuries before making this claim. Noone knows the future. And calling her fluke already? well I am sure she will bounce back and shut all haters.

Simona deserves more than naomi in what way? Naomi is simply more valuable endorser than simona and simona doesn't have appeal in west as well as asia like Naomi whose multicultural appeal is her x factor and her growing popularity among GP especially in huge markets to companies. With olympics next year, she is rumored to be face of tokyo , which means her endorsements will only increase. As simple as that and at same age she has achieved more than Simona, So let's not go there and talk about someone being fluke.
Well she is human but if she is product by your words, then she have way more widespread appeal than simona product. Get over it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
If it is June to June...and Barty includes the French, a few other wins, AusO Semis and the biggest cheque in tennis history (Shenzen) AND no one plays... she will be near the top next time.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Alex Morgan is the face (along with Megan Rapinoe) of the US women's soccer team. She's a much bigger star in America than anyone in tennis aside from Serena & Maria.
I say this as someone who doesn't care about the women's soccer team. They've been unavoidable this summer.

The other two I'm also drawing a blank.
Women's football is only relevant in the United States. In countries that genuinely like Football, people only watch men's matches and the fans are often sexist.

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
Women's football is only relevant in the United States. In countries that genuinely like Football, people only watch men's matches and the fans are often sexist.
I am a woman, and all the FIFA Women World Cup passed me by, or other events they play in. I would rather watch a high school match. I just heard about their appeal of equal pay.

Did she sign a contract with Satan or what? There have been a lot of flukes in the WTA. Wanna name one? Stephens, although she can still bounce back and I love her talent!

I don't see Barty and Kvitova on the list, it's pathetic. In fact Halep quite earns ok considering other South-Central Europeans are also marginalised like this.

At least they can change first the policy of modeling. The fraud still gets probably at least 5-6 millions from doing nothing. And looking like a 60-year old.

Nobody knows her and soccer is played by men. Well, I do know her. But soccer played by women sucks.
Clearly they should fire their agents, and burn their crosses to get their Devil contracts.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts