Tennis Forum banner
41 - 60 of 80 Posts
Vanity SHUTUP!!:)

Your a broken boring record. I will continue to call you HATER for as long as I wish.:)

U know u love me, yu lil HATER you.:p

I tend to disregard TLC lyrics because they are usually written by other people.

so... how old are you dawn marie? why don't you tell us? too afraid we might laugh at you? poor little girl.. let me guess you're writing this from the school's computer and can't swear because of surfwatch? aww.

Dawn, in all this time I've known you, of all the posts I've read that you've written, I've yet to read ONE post in which you don't agree with something a Williams fan or Williams defender said.

This thread isn't a Williams bashing thread, no one in this thread has belittled Venus's effort.

Didn't I tell you to SHUT UP DONKEY!!!

SHUT THE HELL UP! HATER.. HA HA.. :D

by the way I am a PROUD women of 32 and I love it:)

Its your opinions about me.. LOL. Nobody cares about your opinions about me?? Your the same ole poster who pops in every so often but with a different username. Boring!

HATER=VANITY:):):kiss

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Tine...

There is right and wrong...you are wrong when you say that: The tendonitis in Venus's knee will never disappear! It is a recurring condition not a chronic one. There is only pain when there is tendinitis which is in fact swelling and inflamation!

Once you have tendinitis the only way to get rid of it is to take anti inflamatories and rest the joint or tendon...during a tournament you can't fully rest the affected area because of playing, however you can manage it.

What I've just written is fact! One you and Vanity may not like but fact all the same. So I'm not saying that you a liar...just that 24 hours will not make inflamation or the pain associated with it go away, there fore Venus is not playing pain free...maybe playing through the pain...but not pain free there by hampering her ability to move.

Argue if you like...but fact is not going to change.

So what Tine, that's her opinion. Just like it's your opinion that Venus was alright during her match. It's MY opinion that the entire conversation is silly, and I dropped in to tell you so.

:wavey:

Tine your wrong. I don't agree with everyone's opinions if they are Williams fans. Somone recently called ANNA K a BIMBO and I strongly disagreed with those remarks. Start doing a search and put in my username you may just be surprised:):D

Like I said I was against ANNA K being called a BIMBO.

Peace out:)

Discussion starter · #50 ·
Hail

Actually this thread is about the condition on the heart...because it is that which makes us disregard truth.

If you could(who knows maybe you did) read the post in the live score thread you'd see that there is alot of hatred...and I don't mean playa hating, I mean hatred for Venus.

It sickens me that those who feel it just won't come out and say it ( or are so deep in denial that they can't see it) and then we can have a rational discussion.

I mean I really dislike Jennifer Capriati...but when she's playing a non- American(other than the ones I like) my heart is behind her. Venus is obviuosly a wounded champion and why anyone would gleefully route against here and then deny her pain, is to me is sick.

Dawn Marie and itsallaboutinis,
It was very clear that Venus was not playing her best because of concern about her knee. But she pulled it out because of pure will and determination. Venus' interview makes clear that she was being very cautious during the first set because of the uncertainty about her knee. Venus won the U.S. Open even though she was under the weather, and she won this match even though her mobility was hampered. Venus has won many matches when she was only at 50-70%. This is what a Champion does, and we all know that Venus Williams is indeed a CHAMPION.

There's nothing wrong with saying your opinion. But I've learned that Dawn is rather biased. Dawn's a great Williams fan, is always behind Venus and Serena a 100% and there's nothing wrong with that!
But because of that, I do not always take Dawn's post seriously, cause they're far from neutral. That said, Dawn does make sense quite often...but not always. I can usually predict in advance what Dawn's opinion is going to be..at least when it involves a Williams.
Dawn knows I don't hate her, that I don't hate the Williams sisters.

Itsallabouttennis, why didn't you just name your thread that? "People who hate Venus, but won't admit it". I agree with whoever said that you can't tell them what they are seeing. They are going to see what they want about Venus and so are Williams fans. It's a no end situation. BTW, I realize you are not a Williams fan.

Tine ditto to you too.:) I dont hate you and I know you don't hate me.:)
but VANITY is BRANDED A HATER. And I don't give a flying fluck where he/she post at. As long as he's here he is going to stir up HATE because of his/her entrance to the board.

Maybe VANITY should of kept his branded HATER self out of this thread if he knows he will bring posters who dislike his written words.

Tine, aint no way anyone is gonna respect Vanity. He blew that with his negative first few post on this board.. DELETED POST OR NOT!:)

So if you wish for your threads to be nice and sweet maybe it would be wise for Vanity to get out of them!:)

Oh my god, I cannot believe that you guys are still arguing, the bottom line is that I am very sure that Vanity and Tine is not Williams-haters, we all know there is a lot of hatred towards not only Williams but also other players as well. It is not going to go away, but the fact lies on the fact that each person has their own perspective, from some people point of view, it is that Venus is not moving well. From some people point of view (including me who watch the match) Venus play fine and move like usual. I agree with Tine that no one is gonna play 100% every match, I do wonder if some people can see there is an injury if it did not flare up in Venus second round match as said in previous post.

wongqks, I'm sure that Tine is not a Williams, or particularly, Venus hater, but I know for a fact that Vanity is or wants to appear to be. In the future, do a little research before defending someone.

I've just reread the entire Live scores Venus-Daniela thread. I didn't see any haters in there. There was only one nasty comment by Queenlindsay. Other than that, I didn't see anything bad.

I repeat: Yes, Venus has tendonitis, yes, she was hampered by it during the Brandi match. But no, I don't think she was hampered by it during this match.
I think Venus lost the first set because she was surprised. She hadn't expected Daniela to fight that way. Venus regrouped and won the second set easily.
It's a bit like she did vs Justine Henin. When Justine beat her, that was the first time they played. I think Venus was surprised at Justine's game. Next time they played, Venus was no longer surprised and had no problems beating her.

I'm not defending Vanity, I'm only defending some of her posts in this thread. I don't care what she wrote in other threads. It's not because I agree with one of her posts, that I agree with everything else she's posted on these boards.

again Hail-Venus,

I agree with Tine, coz I don't have the time to care about every post Vanity has written before. I mean the thing is that I think you are a very sensible Venus supporter, but you have to admit that there are many extremists out there who like to put down Venus opponent for no reason at all. Tennis is just a form of entertainment for fans concern, so don't get stressed over it.

In the end, I still don't see the big fuss about Venus losing a set and then some of her fans jump all over the place and take away credit from Daniela.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.