Tennis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No, I'm not talking about the match itself, did any of you guys see that horrible drag queen in the first row?! It seemed like she/he was everywhere, in every camera shot! It was the only thing that made me laugh when Lindsay was losing. Please someone confirm that they saw this thing, it was RIGHT THERE!

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
OMG!! I thought I was seeing things! Was that fur on top of those sunglasses or really bushy eye-brows?

·
Registered
7,256 Posts
TenniSta said:
thats was me, omg u all saw me!?
Yup, sweetness. You were looking hot. Even in drag... ;) :lol:

·
Registered
19,459 Posts
LindsayRulez said:
No, I'm not talking about the match itself, did any of you guys see that horrible drag queen in the first row?! It seemed like she/he was everywhere, in every camera shot! It was the only thing that made me laugh when Lindsay was losing. Please someone confirm that they saw this thing, it was RIGHT THERE!

Was that a drag queen?? I just thought it was a woman taking it over the top with makeup and big hair.

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
I saw her too! she was just horrible, some people just put way too much effort in looking good and fail completely...
I thought it was a woman though

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
I saw her (I thought it was a woman :eek: ) too! I was thinking to myself: 'If either Lidsey or Kim see her they won't be able to serve... ' She was just soooo laughable :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.