Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You finally might get some proof. One match to go. Winner gets bragging rights, loser gets second place. But my money is still on Kim.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
on clay yes, and on grass

kim is still better on indoor and hardcourt till justine proves otherwise

so no matter what happens either it's even or kim takes the lead :p

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
irma said:
on clay yes, and on grass

kim is still better on indoor and hardcourt till justine proves otherwise

so no matter what happens either it's even or kim takes the lead :p
Nope, surfaces be damned. If Justine has a Slam and Kim doesn't, then Justine rules Belgium. :worship:

However, I expect the opposite. Which would have Kim ruling Belgium by a wider margin. :worship: :worship:

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
I wonder if who rules Belgium is the issue. It is not the issue for the Belgians I think. Kim is my fave and I would love to see her win, but I respect and appreciate Justine's tennis a lot, so I will not feel disappointed if she wins. I just hope that it is a long, exciting match.
The Kim vs. Justine issue might be actually one that is more important for the non-Belgians.

Reactions: Nikola

·
Banned
235 Posts
disposablehero said:
You finally might get some proof. One match to go. Winner gets bragging rights, loser gets second place. But my money is still on Kim.
Justine's a spectacular player but Kim is going to win Roland Garros!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Looks like Justine is the better Belgium. Kim looks terrible today, Justine is the more aggressive player. Kim is playing too defensively.

·
Registered
19,165 Posts
Juju leads 6-0, 3-1.

I feel she deserves to win, if she does manage to close it out, because she beat the better players as opposed to Kim.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Too bad! I feel that Kim is greatly nervous. Hope that she can cope with it and push Justine to the thrid set.

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
BAD MATCH. And People say the williams finals are boring. whatever. that was such bad tennis and whats their excuse? they are not sisters!

congrats justine you played hard and while at times it wasn't pretty you got the job done which is what counts.

serena kim go see the choke doctors.

·
Registered
15,719 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
BAD MATCH. And People say the williams finals are boring. whatever. that was such bad tennis and whats their excuse? they are not sisters!

congrats justine you played hard and while at times it wasn't pretty you got the job done which is what counts.

serena kim go see the choke doctors.
Well cybelle you know, two players from the same country have more reason to be nervous than 2 african american sisters from the same country.

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
I think kim will win wimbledon

I am serious:D

·
Registered
850 Posts
OK! I am now officially a Venus, Serena AND Clijsters fan. All credit to Justine for winning her first slam. She is a phenomenal player. But it breaks my heart when someone as good as Kim Clijsters suffers from nerves the way she does. She did not show up today and that is a real shame. We only saw sparks of what we all know Kim is capable of. It seems as though nerves is becoming an epidemic on the women's tour. We should be privileged to watch some stunning, edge of your seat tennis frm such a strong field of women. But Grand Slam finals are now becoming lopsided chokefests, ie. Venus choking against Serena, over and over again. And now we have today's debacle to add to the list. This French Open was such a disappointment for me in so many ways. From the lousy luck for the Wiliiams sisters to this dud of a final. I really don't want to hear anymore about boring all-WIlliams finals either because that mess I just watched was more of a nail filer than a nail biter :(

I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed that things get better for Wimbledon.

Go Venus!
Go Serena!
Go Kim!

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
poor thread... :rolleyes:
And Justine won Acura classic to proove the haters wrong :lol:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts