Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ana Ivanovic has been past the second round of 3/4 majors (2011 Wimbledon, 2011 US Open, 2012 Australian Open).

Doesn't mean she's back at all, but this is the most consistency we've seen from her....in majors play since then.

·
Registered
4,571 Posts
:) It's impossible to be fully optimistic with Ana these days, but recently she seems to make me sad far less than she used too. Keep it up VIP! :)

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:spit: If I were an Ivanovic fan, I wouldn't post stats like this.
Compared to what she had been doing in 2010 and 2011, this is a vast improvement, so I will gladly post it. There is a semblance of some kind of consistency at the major tournaments.

·
Registered
19,029 Posts
Its good for Baby Anci to have improved her results. :awww: Though, this thread is a perfect opportunity for people to mock her some more. :hug:

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
I sorta miss Woeful Ana and the drama she stirred on GM every time she lost :angel:

·
Registered
7,740 Posts
Step in the right direction :shrug:

Doesn't mean shit till she beats a top player or gets to the quarters of a major though.

·
Registered
19,561 Posts
SHE's BACK!!!!!............................... :eek:h:
Posts like these are exactly why such stats should never be posted on GM. Contrary to supposed popular opinion on the forum, Ivanovic fans hardly ever say things like 'she's back', especially not on GM. (I recognize that Cp6uja is an exception) Her track record over the past few years have left us much more cautious than to do that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts