Tennis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Mikey.

Since you work on ITF , i need you to do something.

I always keep TTT results on disks. Before, ITF draws used to be on the same thread than the TTT main draws, so when i saved the main draws i saved the ITF too. But since they are now in different threads, i need you to save all the ITF results since they are in different threads ( I think philip started to do it at the end of 2002) on a disk or wherever, cause i need to have everything kept. You know, maybe one day the board goes down and we need to have all the information saved. So please check the TTT forum and search for all those ITF and save them.

Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh, and when you save them, please check which wek is the ITF for. I mean if the ITF is Girona and it was played same week as Tokyo pc, post it in the title.

You know, i need which week were the ITF played, if not it would be a complete mess.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
I have no problem doing this.

One thing, where have you been with this? Why has this never been mentioned to me before?

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, that's part of the job.

Since ILT first, and now you do ITF in another thread, when i save my threads i dont save ITF results as they are not in that thread, so that would be an extra job for me that i am not going to do, because in that case, ITF would be back to main draws threads.

·
Registered
8,179 Posts
No, my question was about why I never knew about this. No one has ever mentioned it to me before now and I was just curious as to why that was.

·
Banned
19,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why dont you go to play your new tour, and leave this one alone?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts