Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
I haven't heard of half those drinks, I got all the ones I had heard of!!!!

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
lol I'm no amateur I'm Irish, we're the kings of the Hill, now if that had European beers, I would win hands down!!!!:) I got 7, and I hadn't heard of about 7, so its not too bad!!! I have seen so much beer this week!!!!:)

·
Banned
23,113 Posts
I got 8.. Surprisingly..

M

·
0 Posts
I'll point out that....

The same beer may be produced in different countries...

eg - Stella Artois. Originates from Leuven, Belgium. Proper Belgian Stella comes in non-embossed cans, and says "Brewed in Leuven, Belgium on the side. But, you may get a can or bottle that says "Brewed in the UK (or wherever you are), under licence from Stella Artois Brewery, Leuven, Belgium. And there is a difference between the original, and the recipe based beer, the original one is usually better.

I take it this is an american survey... it all depends on where the beer is brewed, some countries have different types of Beck's bottles than another. Hopefully you get my drift.

P.S. Interbrew have sold Bass of Burton to Coors of America. So now all British beer will taste like American.......like p*ss!

·
Registered
24,901 Posts
I got 3 :eek: and i live in a pub!:eek: but the onmes i got right we serve i haven't even heard of most of them!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
309 Posts
I got 10/12! :eek: hehehe

While I have drank my share of beer ;), I have to say that the reason I got so many right is that I used to work at a convenience store. I saw beer bottles as I would sell them, and I saw them as I would restock the beer cooler. I guess the bottles shapes and colors stuck in my memory more than I realized! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
34,742 Posts
I don't know the majority of these so called 'beers';)

Joey, the best beer isn't sold in cans but bottles (well, draught is always best of course).

I live in Leuven, home of Stella, my sister works for Interbrew.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts