·
Registered
22,126 Posts
Best thread this week!

·
Winner
14,940 Posts
I totally agree.

If you don't like it, don't post here. Nobody is obligated to be here. Nobody is obligated to watch women's tennis either.

·
Dubai Love
52,429 Posts
I totally agree.

If you don't like it, don't post here. Nobody is obligated to be here. Nobody is obligated to watch women's tennis either.
And no one is forcing you to watch women's tennis, if it's so bad stop watching it.:lol:

·
Registered
114,826 Posts
I can't figure out what the complaints are about.
The best players have been in the same draw over and over, going back to when Justine came back after her divorce.

You want them to rig the draws so whoever is hot that week are in opposite halves?

How could anyone know Dementieva would lose in early in IW?
She was 21-3 this year.

That's life.

·
Registered
13,032 Posts
I can't figure out what the complaints are about.
I don't really get it either. There has been a huge increase in the amount of complaining about the tour over the last two weeks. You would think that Indian Wells is the worst tournament of all time and everyone is about to die. It's been fine.

Is it just that Venus and Serena aren't playing IW so everyone has to complain about the quality of the tour now?

·
Registered
4,654 Posts
All true and sound statements. It think WTA tennis is very exciting :yeah:. It is far from Serve, 15:0, serve 30:0, serve, serve, DF 30:15, etc....

·
Registered
590 Posts
I Know i am tired of hearing all the complaining! thank you for the thread! there are going to be tournaments where alot of seeds lose it happens!

·
Stanning for Andi
21,001 Posts
Yup, I agree. With all the moaning that's been going on, it was getting to the point where I thought I was the only person who still enjoys the WTA! I haven't seen too much of Indian Wells but there were some great matches in Dubai, not to mention the Dementieva/Mauresmo final in Paris.

·
Banned
9,786 Posts
The quality of WTA play has been appalling this season. Tennis fans merely state this obvious fact.
And it's not a WTA worshipping forum.

·
Winner
14,940 Posts
The quality of WTA play has been appalling this season. Tennis fans merely state this obvious fact.
And it's not a WTA worshipping forum.
If it's so appalling (in your opinion) then what are you doing watching it? and what are you doing posting on a forum for FANS of CURRENT women's tennis?

1 - 20 of 66 Posts